SEARCH THIS SITE:

July Wantable Review

Wantable is my very favorite of the beauty subscription boxes/makeup subscription boxes, and once again they showed why. This is probably the best Wantable box yet (and they have all been great!) This Wantable review covers July, but your box will most likely be entirely different since it was made just for you.

It's one of the major strengths of this company: For $36 monthly, they will custom create a makeup box with 4-6 full size high quality makeup items for you (Wantable also has an excellent jewelry box). Box contents are based upon the in-depth quiz that you complete. You're allowed to tweak your quiz from month to month, and it's very easy to influence what you get: The items that you choose "Love" and "Like" on are going to appear in your box, and those you choose "Hate" on will not appear. The more detailed you are with your quiz, the more specific and customized your box will be, so it is WELL worth it to take a few minutes to really consider your quiz answers.
My absolutely amazing July Wantable box!
Lise Watier Ombre Souffle Supreme Cream Eyeshadow ($24 retail, full size): A gorgeous cream eyeshadow that goes on light and has major staying power. When coupled with a primer this can last through the day AND night. Love the texture, and the packaging is very visually striking.

Manna Kadar Eyeshadow (retail $18, full size): In shade "Beachy," this is a lovely shade that has excellent pigmentation, as with the other Manna shadows I have tried.
Lise Watier Haute Couteur High Coverage Lip Lacquer ($22 retail, full size): This is a light up lip gloss! When you pull the applicator out, it automatically lights up. The shade of "Fashionista" is a really pretty deep pink and it's sheer enough to look light. The applicator is really cool because it's longer than most and makes for better precision application.
Rainbow Honey Nail Lacquer ($10 retail, full size bottle): A gorgeous shade called "Fire Spring," a deep vibrant orangey red with lots of shimmer and glitter flecks. It's so stunning, far more so than you can even see here, I wish I could have been more successful at showing it in photos.
Michael Marcus Nail Lacquer ($15 retail, full size): This shade is "Lookin for Attention," a pretty Tiffany blue that gives a lovely glossy finish in a coat and really super coverage in two coats. It's beautiful. I've used this brand previously (got it in a Little Black Bag a long time ago) and find the formula quite good. I'm on day five of a mani with this, no chipping!
Cailyn Cosmetics Eyelashes ($10 retail): These lashes, which are #01, are very full and lush looking! I've not been able to try these yet, but I have no doubt I'll love them as much as I love their spectacular gel liners.
Manna Kadar Bronze Beauty Self Tanning Lotion (1 fl.oz): This was listed at $0 retail value because it's a bonus. That's one thing that really stands out about Wantable: The extra things they send  are just as large as what many sub boxes send out as a major part of their boxes! And Wantable just throws these in for freebies, amazing. I gave this to a friend who says she's very pleased with how quickly it got her darker without streaks.
Wantable has helped me build a fantastic high quality makeup collection. I never have to shop for makeup customized for me, they take care of it for me. They introduce new makeup from great lines every month so it's always fresh and fun. If you love makeup and you'd like to get full size products instead of small samples, this is the box for you. If you don't like your box, just return it -- they include a return label right there in the box! Their customer service is #1 in the entire subscription box field. If you write them an email or contact them, they WILL respond promptly and help you out quickly. If you wanted to get a certain type of products and your box didn't quite get it right, ask the Wantable team for help tweaking your profile: They excel at this. Yes, I do rave about them because they absolutely deserve it.

The products for July include all of the ones you see in this Wantable review, plus many more. To learn more or get your own Wantable box, visit their site: WANTABLE!



2 comments:

  1. Your so lucky, two polishes!!! I am ordering mine right now. I am putting that I "LOVE" only a few things like polishes so I maybe will get two also, want the Rainbow Honey soooo bad

    ReplyDelete