 |
| BigSexyHair Weather Proof Hairspray: I've enjoyed all of the BigSexyHair products from Ipsy so far, and this is no exception. I don't normally use weather proof spray, but after trying this I am a convert. Currently living in an area where the humidity is just icky high and this is nice for combating that without leaving a sticky mess. |
 |
| Demeter Salt Air Perfume Oil: Based on the name I thought I'd hate it, but this is wonderful! It reminds me of the beach, and is a very fresh scent with only a hint of sweet to it. Absolutely love it and it's in my bag all the time now. |
 |
| BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow Trio: This sample size trio is one that I am kinda "eh" about. I'll use it eventually, but the colors are not particular standouts to me. | |
 |
| Coola Mineral Sunscreen: I like Coola products but as I am knee deep in moisturizer sunscreens right now this is going to sit for a while before I can use it. |
 |
| Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon: Love the formula, and very excited to have yet another nice full sized product from Ipsy. The color is brighter than what I normally wear, but it can easily be tamed with some blotting and clear gloss so I'm happy with it! |
Sorry this is the latest of the Ipsy reviews I've ever done, it took quite the detour in getting to me. Overall I think it was a great month for Ipsy! The bag is one of my favorites so far, love the clear pink plastic as it's perfect for the summer and it's easy to clean up. Want your own Glambag? Ipsy is just $10 including shipping monthly. They
charge on the first of the month and deliver around the 10th to the
17th. Right now they have a waitlist, but you won't normally have to wait more than a few weeks. Get it here:
IPSY!
By the way, August Ipsy spoilers are coming up any day now, so look for the "Spoilers! August 2013 Ipsy Spoilers!" article in a day or two for at least the first of the August product reveals.
Opinions stated in all site reviews on
SBT are entirely those of the author. SBT does not accept monetary
compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were
provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box
and products. Some posts on SBT
may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site
disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.
No comments:
Post a Comment