SEARCH THIS SITE:

Birchbox Reviews: Birchbox CEW Prestige Headliners Box + Giveaway!

Birchbox recently released two special edition boxes, both of which contained products and winners from the 2013 Beauty Insider's Choice Awards. These boxes came in two versions because one box -- the Birchbox reviewed here -- is filled with "prestige headliners" that are the higher end items you can't find in drugstores. The other box -- the "Mass Appeal" box that I'll be reviewing soon -- contains some standout drugstore items. Both boxes sold out on the Birchbox site rather quickly, so I was glad to grab them while I could.


Unboxed CEW box
La Fresh Oil Free Face Cleanser: These two little packets each contain one face cleanser wipe. I threw these in my bag on vacation this week and they're great to have on the go. Nice smell, and they get makeup off really well.
It Cosmetics Brow Power Pencil ($24 retail): This is a goof-proof pencil that says it suits all hair colors (it is a really dark brown but adjusts to different colors easily) and also includes nourishing ingredients to keep your eyebrows healthy. I love this, especially because of the brush on the other end.
Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Triple Defense sunscreen (.17 fl oz, about $8 retail) has 45 spf, and boasts antioxidants that lend protection from smoke, pollution, and other environmental damages.
Living Proof Prime Style Extender (1 fl oz, about $4 retail): This is an amazing product that I've used before. It's a hair primer that makes your hair stay fresh and pretty for an extra day -- or two. Love it!
Julep polish (full size, 8 ml, retail $14): This color is "Rebecca" but there were a variety of colors sent out! I am already a fan of Julep's polishes (mostly!) and was very pleased to get this pretty shade  and the next item in my box.
Julep Essential Cuticle Oil (full size 8.2 fl oz, retail $18): This is an awesome product that I already own and it works wonders on the cuticles. It contains six different essential oils including almond, jojoba and lavender.
Birchbox sends out monthly boxes filled with beauty samples, and then does occasional special edition boxes like the one you see here. Although you can't buy this box anymore, you can have a chance to win your own Birchbox CEW Prestige box here on Subscription Box Talk! Just enter via the easy entry methods below and I'll be choosing a winner via Rafflecopter next week. US entries only, please. Thanks for reading and thanks for entering!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comment: