SEARCH THIS SITE:

Splendies Review: July Splendies Review + Coupon Code!

Splendies is a great subscription service that sends out three cute pairs of undies every month. This is my second month of Splendies, and I was excited to see what it would bring because I'd heard that Pact panties would be making an appearance in some subber's mailboxes.
Splendies!
Beverly Hills Polo Club thongs with lace band: Love these, they're in my favorite color (pink!) and they are a very cute style with the lace waistband.
Rene Rafe Lingerie: This pair of panties is a traditionally cut pair that is my favorite of the month. Navy with cute little red roses and a red lacy border. They are both comfy and super cute!
Pact brand grey panties. They're very, very, soft and are just as comfortable as all the hype had led me to believe. I'm very glad that Splendies is now working with Pact and hope I see more from this brand in future months! Admittedly they are quite plain visually, but then again one really just needs a comfy pair of undies many days rather than a lacy fancy pair.
I really think Splendies is a great deal because you get three pairs of panties for $4 each ($12 total) and you don't have to lift a finger shopping for them. I am especially pleased with the variety that I've received thus far.  Right now you can use the coupon code BOXTALK to get a $4 discount, making your first trio of Splendies undies just $8. Want your own Splendies? Get it here: SPLENDIES!

2 comments:

  1. these are adorable! see my review here: http://randomamb.wordpress.com/2013/08/21/august-2013-splendies-review/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lingerie!!! Different colors are available in lingerie when you are going to buy it. As its demand increases because this will give you a real comfort which you want. Select the color and brand according to your taste and enjoy every moment.
    Reference:
    http://www.sheerluxurylingerie.com/

    ReplyDelete