The Silver level Bleu Box (the one showed in this Bleu Box review) delivers three or four items to subscribers for $24.99 monthly. Each package will contain $50 or more in product, and all Bleu Box subbers get a 10 percent discount on any products on the Bleu Vintage site, anytime. They post many jewelry and accessory items in their online store and on their Facebook page. Bleu Box also offers a Gold level Bleu Box that costs $49.99 and has $100 in merchandise.
| The August Bleu Vintage Box: Beautifully packaged and perfectly themed as always. |
I enjoyed the Bleu Box this month because I really liked the "Love" items and the earrings are really cool. I've been able to wear nearly all the pieces I've received from this subscription box so I think it's a good option for people who enjoy jewelry, especially if you're into vintage looks.
You can check out the Bleu Vintage site and order your own Bleu Box here: Bleu Box!
Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author. SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.
No comments:
Post a Comment