SEARCH THIS SITE:

Bondi New York Subscription Box Review: Bondi New York Launch Box!


Bondi New York sent out its very first nail polish subscription box this month, something that nail polish lovers have been very eagerly anticipating. I first learned more about Bondi when it was slated to appear in a recent GlossyBox. While some unforeseen circumstances prevented that collaboration from coming to fruition, it did alert me to a really fantastic brand of polish, so I'll always be grateful for that!
Each Bondi New York subscription box includes three full size nail colors, plus a deluxe size beauty item, for $19.99 (less for longer subs!) This is an amazing deal as the three full size nail colors alone are worth $37.50 retail. The deluxe beauty gifts will vary widely, and every box is different. An added bonus is that Bondi subscription box buyers will get 25% off all purchases from Bondi. 

The three colors I received: Starry Night, The Limelight, and Strawberry Fields.
Starry Night: Easily my favorite from this box -- it has such a stunning shimmer. It looks like that perfect inky purple black shade when the sky is at its most beautiful. The formula is excellent and I found this to be a one coat polish.
The Limelight: Haven't tried this one yet, but I think it's a fun summer shade. I believe this will require two coats judging by the super quick swatch I did.
Strawberry Fields: I like this one a lot because it's a perfect red that is not streaky whatsoever. Again, love the formula and will be wearing this year round.
My Beauty Bonus Product: The Suki Jump Start Balancing Kit! This is a seven piece kit for the face and body that comes from the amazingly awesome Suki Skincare, one of my beauty holy grail companies. Always thrilled to get any Suki product and I thought this was a great product for Bondi to include.
 Bondi has got an extremely active and conscientious customer service team who respond to questions, concerns, and issues with great alacrity. I have been beyond highly impressed with the way that this company conducts itself and the way they handle their customers. Many existing subscription box companies could take lessons from this company, one that is brand new to the sub box world!

When you add in the fact that their polishes are great and they give an excellent value for your money, I think Bondi New York is going to give Julep some major competition. Interested in grabbing the next Bondi box? The September box will undoubtedly be as impressive as this one was, so I'd highly recommend it. Get yours here: Bondi New York


Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author.  SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.

No comments:

Post a Comment