Juniper is $28 monthly service that is designed to help women manage their "time of month." and is delivered on the schedule that is best for you. One thing that I noticed that really stood out about Juniper is that the food goodies they included always look so drool-worthy. I'm happy to say that I received an awesome box that really does manage to cheer the spirits during the least favorite time of the month.
 |
| The presentation was super elegant: It felt like a special gift! |
 |
| Lovely and reusable |
 |
| Elegant! Pad packaging |
 |
| The foodstuffs, once again in an elegant drawstring bag. |
 |
| The goodie bag unboxed |
 |
| 479 Sea Salt Caramel Popcorn: This is described as "Light crunchy caramel sprinkled with delicate flakes of sea salt." It is the absolute perfect balance of sweet and salty and is the yummiest popcorn I've ever had. Must get more! The Donsuemor Chocolate Macaroons are dense, super rich chocolate cookies/cakes that will absolutely satisfy any chocolate craving you've got. So rich that I only ate one at a time, delectable! |
 |
| Three types of tea, all from Numi: Simply Green Decaf, Moroccan Mint, and Toasted Rice. I love that Juniper includes soothing teas each month, but what I love more is the honey sticks! They always include several honey sticks (add to your tea or just eat them as snacks like I did) in exotic flavors. I especially loved the watermelon one. |
 |
| Nunes Farms Roasted Salted Pistachios: These were just perfect for when that salty snack craving hit. Pistachios are one of my favorites and I don't have them often so this was a really nice treat. |
 |
| Golden Earth Aromatherapy Body Wash: This Neroli scented body wash is wonderful! It was the first time I had tried this brand and I was really impressed with the quality. It has a great lather and the smell is very fresh, citrussy, and light yet potent. |
 |
| The products: Inside the box will be tampons, etc. Each box contains enough for one month and will have the products that you personally designate. You can also get a mini-Kleenex pack, Midol packets -- basically they will completely outfit you for your period all in one box. Juniper sends boxes out based on your cycle, and your Juniper "BFF" (your contact at Juniper) is always available to change up your box schedule if necessary. They are really fantastic with customer service and that impressed me considerably. |
I very much enjoyed my first Juniper and I think I'll definitely be doing this subscription box again in the future. I loved the simplicity of getting all your supplies without leaving the house, plus the food treats were honestly better than some of the actual food subscription box offerings I've seen in the past. I look forward to the future for Juniper! Want to try it out? Check out their website here:
Juniper!
Opinions stated in all site reviews on
SBT are entirely those of the author. SBT does not accept monetary
compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were
provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box
and products. Some posts on SBT
may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site
disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.
No comments:
Post a Comment