SEARCH THIS SITE:

Cult Cosmetics BlackBox Review: BlackBox Nail Polish Box Review!

Cult Cosmetics recently introduced the BlackBox, a nail polish subscription box that focuses on full size nail polishes and nail art tools, along with tutorials each month. The monthly cost is $24.99 (the box itself is $19.99 with $5 in shipping.) Box contents typically include three full size polishes and a nail art tool or set of tools. This subscription box looked like a really fun one to try since I'm trying to learn more about nail art now!
I was very impressed with the packaging. Not only were the polishes individually bubble wrapped, but they were placed in a big tough plastic bag.
My Blackbox: OPI blue crackle, and two Essie polishes along with a set of dotting tools!
Essie Sunday Fun Day
OPI Blue Shatter
Essie Naught Nautical
Mash Marbelizing Nail Art Dotting Tools (5 tools, retail price $5.99): These dotting tools are not only useful, but they are so pretty! Haven't had a chance to get into these too much yet, but have found them pretty easy to use so far. For a person who is brand new to nail art, that is a great thing.
I really enjoyed my first BlackBox and can't wait to get into some of the more advanced nail art techniques using the tutorials they provide. Right now, the site is offering $10 off your first month, and you can get BlackBox here: Cult Cosmetics BlackBox!

Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author.  SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.

1 comment:

  1. I got a black box last month and it was great! I don't like shatter and have Naughty Nautical (but I adore it) and dotting tools so glad I cancelled, but it's a fun box!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete