SEARCH THIS SITE:

Wantable Review: August Wantable Beauty Box Review!

The Wantable box is my absolute favorite of the makeup boxes because they are all about customization: You fill out a beauty quiz that is quite extensive and they then match your preferences with makeup products each month.

The Wantable products are always full sized (sample sizes are extras and don't figure into the valuation of the box), something that all of the Wantable fans love. My Wantable last month was awesome because I got two polishes (building my polish collection currently!) and this month I was thrilled to get two MORE polishes in different shades, along with some other products that are completely perfect for me.

That is what Wantable does: Picks out the products that are perfect for you based on your profile. They haven't missed with me yet, so I always eagerly await the next Wantable! This Wantable box review covers my August box.
Wantable for August

Japonesque Angled Foundation Brush (Retail price $25): This says "professional quality" on the box it came in, and you can truly tell just how high the quality is: Beautifully crafted. Super soft brush, can't wait to try this one out. This works well for the areas around the eyes and crevices around the nose and is good for building coverage or for sheering out color for transparent coverage.
FACE Stockholm Bronzer (retail price $30): This bronzer gives you that beautiful sun kissed look without actually spending hours baking or fake baking. This one is is #2, the Marseille color, but that is customized for me (I have a dark skin tone) so if you get this bronzer the shade would be according to your personal preferences and profile stats.
FACE Stockholm Polish ($12 retail): This polish, a 3-free gorgeous grey shimmer, is called #164 (no name) and is a great discovery. This was my first polish from this company so it was a thrill to see that the formula is very good. Good coverage in one coat or two at most, a really shiny deep looking polish.
Michael Marcus Polish (retail $15): This shade, called "Geisha Girl," is a super bright reddish, pinkish color. I got my first MM polish from Wantable recently, and fell in love with the gorgeous geometrically shaped glass bottles. The formula is also good and non-streaky, and I'd recommend two coats for the best look.
Cailyn Mineral Pressed Eyeshadow (retail $15): This eyeshadow, in the shade "Honey," is a pale pinky beige with a pretty shimmer to it. It doesn't photograph nearly as pretty as it looks. I think this is a great summer shadow and I've got it in regular rotation already.
This was a sample from Lise Watier cosmetics. The Ombre Souffle Supreme shadows are very nice (amazing staying power even without primer), which I discovered when I got a full sized one in a Wantable box last month. This little sample card gives me the chance to try out a few other shades, so I was happy to see it.
Want to try it? The box is $36 per month, and you can cancel anytime. Wantable has super fast shipping and you can generally expect the box within a week or less. Get your own Wantable box here: WANTABLE!

1 comment:

  1. I am really fond of using beauty items. Specially the nail polish item is really liked by me. I just love these products.

    ReplyDelete