Me Undies is an underwear, sock, and tee shirt subscription that promises "The Worlds Most Comfortable Underwear, Socks, and Tees!" I read a few reviews of the company ahead of time and was impressed with comments like "It's like walking around in butter!" so was definitely intrigued enough to give MeUndies a try for myself.
 |
This pair of undies ($20 retail, $16 for members) is the brief style. I think their thong style is also seriously cute but this particular pattern caught my eye. These are called "America by Curtis Kulig." The briefs are extremely high quality and do warrant the price in my opinion. They are:
- 92% Micro-Modal, 8% Elasthane
- 100% Natural from indigenous beech wood
- Antimicrobial
- Low fiber rigidity
- Made in Turkey
|
 |
| Close up of the pattern on the briefs. Love this pattern so much! They are every bit as soft and comfy as advertised. |
 |
| V-neck Tee (retail $25, $20 for subscribers): The tees come in a variety of styles. Scoop neck, basic tee, cut off, and this v-neck style. Please excuse the wrinkling as this photo was captured as soon as the shirt was unrolled. The shirt is ultra super soft and I freely admit that I have been living in this shirt since it arrived. I would love to order a half dozen of them. Same with the undies. |
|
|
|
MeUndies has been expanding its product line and now has other things like socks and this absolutely GORGEOUS dress. I really don't think I can live without this dress for much longer so I'll probably have to give in and buy it. This image is taken from the MeUndies site:
 |
| Must have it! If it's half as comfy and easy to wear as the undies and shirts, this will become a summer style staple. Plus, at $25 it's a great price. |
The prices on the site are cheaper for subscribers, but anyone can purchase. The standard plan is $16 per month and includes one pair of any underwear of your choice. You can skip months anytime as well. Even if you don't want to sub, there are some really good deals right now. One that caught my eye is the "Women's Kit": It has a tee shirt, pair of undies, and pair of socks for $36. Given the extremely high quality of these pieces, I think that is a very good price.
Check it out for yourself on the MeUndies site!
Me Undies!
Opinions stated in all site reviews on
SBT are entirely those of the author. SBT does not accept monetary
compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were
provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box
and products. Some posts on SBT
may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site
disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.
No comments:
Post a Comment