SEARCH THIS SITE:

August Five Four Club Review: The Five Four Clothing Mens Subscription Box!

Five Four Club from Five Four Clothing helps men build a quality wardrobe of menswear essentials without men ever having to actually shop for them. Originally, the Five Four Club came to my attention in an article on Time.com and it just seems like a perfect deal for men:  They offer a simple way to "fill your closet" for $60 monthly.

The style profile lets you choose from several options (business casual, dress to impress, tee shirt and jeans) and then has you select colors, sizes, whether you like solids/stripes/plaids, jean wash preference, jean style, tee shirt style, and more. The whole quiz takes only around 5 to 10 minutes and it doesn't have to be repeated unless you feel like making tweaks.

T-shirt with graphic design: This shirt is actually a darker grey color but it looks purple-ish here. A super soft and comfy shirt that is a cool and casual option for wearing out with shorts/jeans or just for hanging around the house.
Graphic tee detail
White cotton shirt in cream color with red stitching and details: This is a very lightweight shirt that is a good bit dressier than the tee, so I liked that they included two different types of shirts this time!

Button placket detail

Completely madly in love with this duffel bag! How gorgeous is this? Perfect travel size, and while I was planning on letting my friend keep everything in the box, he is out of luck. I am keeping this because I LOVE IT!

The Five Four Club mails out monthly packages that are customized based on what the man picks and is something I think most men would really like to get as a gift. It saves them the trouble of shopping and gives the guys some idea of why females love the fun of surprise subscription boxes. You can check out the Five Four Club site here:
Five Four Clothing Subscription Box!




Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author.  SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section. 

2 comments:

  1. Luv the duffell bag, I wonder do they let u request a certain thing in your box?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liza, I think that you can have a LOT of influence over the package by being really specific on your quiz. So far, I've only received things that were super tailored to the quiz taker. :) The duffel bag is absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete