SEARCH THIS SITE:

New Spa Inspired Subscription Box: Sparaj Subscription Box Review + Sparaj Coupon Code!

Sparaj is a brand new spa products subscription box, currently in pre-launch. The products in Sparaj are from different areas of Asia and focus on beauty, health, wellness, and relaxation -- all the things a spa themed box should have!

This Sparaj review will cover the September/October pre-launch box. The next Sparaj box is slated for November.  The box costs $40/month, but you can get the next Sparaj box for $35 (code at the end of this post!)
The Sparaj package looked and felt like getting a delivery from far away!


The elegant tissue paper protecting the contents


The custom canvas bag is extremely high quality and made for such an elegant presentation.
The Sparaj box, unboxed
Harnn Cymbopogon Body Wash & Body Souffle:  This is just a fantastic smell, a lemongrass scent that is fresh, clean, light yet lasting. Loved it.
Herbal Hot Ball: This is probably my favorite item. It's a healing remedy -- a soft fabric ball that contains natural ingredients that encourage pain relief and healing. You can pop this in the microwave for around 30 seconds and then apply the hot ball to painful sore muscles. I used this on my back and it was so nice. It gives you a cooling sensation along with the heat. Love it! It came boxed in an elegant basket topped with silver charms and bells.
Siam Botanicals 4-Part Skincare System: This system includes a face serum, a Rosehip and Tea Tree face cleanser, a coconut sugar scrub, a Rosewater toning spray mist, and even a washcloth. Again, incredibly elegant presentation -- a lovely woven basket.
Mini Flower Diffuser: This beautiful diffuser has a handmade flower that absorbs the scented liquid via the cotton wick. As the liquid absorbs, the flower's color changes!
The diffuser flower as the color changes
Serevana Jasmine Natural Soap: This soap has a wonderful scent (not too heavy, just perfect) and is beautifully packaged. It's so pretty that I can't bear to open it so it will be a beautiful and fragrant addition to a bathroom shelf.
From the moment I opened this box, I was absolutely blown away. This is the best first box of ANY subscription that I've seen. Saying that I was impressed is really a major understatement -- this box was elegant, beautiful, useful... and it felt like getting an absolutely amazing gift just for me. I get tons of boxes each month, and so my excitement level for every box is not as high as it once was. Sparaj, however, brought that feeling back. This is what the very best subscription boxes do: They make unpacking a box into a true discovery experience!

I genuinely am very excited to see what Sparaj will do in the future. If they can even come anywhere close to the amazingness of this pre-launch box, they will end up being one of the boxes I look forward to the most.

Sparaj has no recurring billing and your credit card will be charged only once. The box will change every month, at which time you can decide whether you want to buy. However, you can purchase prepaid a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription that gives you a significant discount. A 3-month sub breaks down to $38/month, a 6-month sub breaks down to $36/month, and a 12-month sub breaks down to $33/month.

Worth the money? Absolutely, no question about it in my mind. It was spectacular, and I look forward to the future Sparaj boxes.  You can get you Sparaj for $35 with code SUBBOXTALK ($5 off until 12/31) Get yours here: Sparaj


Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author. SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.

2 comments:

  1. I love that flower diffuser! How long did it take for the oil/color to spread?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ally, I am in love with the diffuser! It took around 8 hours for it to spread all the way through the flower. The scent is also amazing!

    ReplyDelete