SEARCH THIS SITE:

September PopSugar Must Have Review: PopSugar Must Have September 2013

PopSugar Must Have sent out its September boxes a bit later than usual -- we have become accustomed to seeing PSMH mailing notices around the end of the first week of the month. Even though this box took longer to reach me, I'd say it was well worth it. Another nice box from PSMH, and it really didn't even have a "WTH" item this month (okay maybe the food items...) Here it is!
P.S.- You're Invited Book (retail $26): This book is so pretty and unique that I am already loving it. The projects inside are a mix: Some really inspired ideas, and some rather offbeat ones. I've had a lot of fun browsing the book and it looks nice on the coffee table even if I don't ever jump into the projects.
Rifle Paper Co. Botanical Coaster Set (retail $16): So very pretty! This set of eight coasters features a bold botanical design in peach, rose, vintage blue and peacock blue. Loving them!
Barr-Co Reed Diffuser (retail $45): This diffuser came with a bottle of the original scent, which is fantastic but hard to describe properly. The scent mixes milk, oatmeal, vanilla, and vetiver. I like the look of the diffuser and I think this will find a place on a dresser or sink.
Kitsch Headbands (retail $11.99): Love these headbands. I'm already a fan of the Twistband ponytail holders and headbands that Birchbox sends out so I'm glad to have extras. They sent out a variety of colors and I was happy to get such a pretty set!
Sharkies Organic Energy Sports Chews: These are energy chews in the "Fruit Splash" flavor. They are kind of Hawaiian Punch flavored, not crazy about them but not horrible. I still prefer Power Bar energy gels but the boyfriend thought these were awesome. Personally I think he likes them because they are shaped like sharks, but at least they were consumed and appreciated.
That's It Bar (retail $1.50): It's very healthy and contains just an apple and three apricots. Sadly, I did not like this. It wasn't horrible, but I've had other fruit leathers I much preferred.
Shoptiques $25 Gift Card: I was very happy to see this gift card since the Shoptiques site has boutique items from all over the US. There are many items in the $25 range, but I'm going to choose something based on whether I truly want it as shipping will be $9 or so on most items (ouch.)
The PopSugar Must Have box this month was a good one: Not the best in recent memory, but as always they delivered a box full of varied items that I didn't even know I wanted until they showed up. This is the subscription box that tends to feel the most like a gift in many cases, and who doesn't love getting creative and fun gifts in the mail?

Right now there is a wait list but you can get on the list (which usually goes quickly!) here: PopSugar Must Have

Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author. SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.  

No comments:

Post a Comment