SEARCH THIS SITE:

September Beauty Box Five Review

Beauty Box Five, or Beauty Box 5 as it is more commonly known, is often overlooked as a beauty sample box option -- but it shouldn't be! At $12 per month, Beauty Box 5 is comparable in price to Ipsy and Birchbox, but it is more eclectic. While Ipsy generally focuses on makeup and BirchBox focuses on high end samples, Beauty Box Five includes a bit of makeup, some body care, some hair care, even beauty tools, and the brands include indie makeup makers, mainstream makeup, high end skin care, hair care, occasional drugstore gems, and everything in between. 

BB5 has been really upping their game in the last few months and this continues with the September Beauty Box Five. I am using and enjoying each of these items very much!
The September Beauty Box 5 !
September Beauty Box 5, unboxed
BellaPierre Cosmetics Shimmer Powder (full size, retail $14.99): This beautiful shade is called "Celebration" and can be worn as a shadow, bronzer, highlighter, blush -- very versatile! Above you see an arm swatch. On the left without primer and on the right atop Benefit primer. I've worn this as an eyeshadow already and love it.
Fly Ties Hair Band Set (four ties, retail $7.95): This set, called "Flirt," includes Lime Green, Lavender, Blush, and Periwinkle hair ties. Love these and can never have enough of them. I've completely replaced rubber bands with these things.
Lime Green, Lavender, Blush & Periwinkle.
Lime Green, Lavender, Blush & Periwinkle.
Lime Green, Lavender, Blush & Periwinkle.
Body Drench Lip Drench Stick (0.15 oz, full size, retail $4.95): This smells and tastes wonderful. It is pretty intensively moisturizing, which I'm enjoying.
Every Beauty Makeup Remover Pads (sample size, around $2 retail): These pads are a great travel item. Since I am very often on the go there is a good chance I've found my new makeup remover for traveling. These are Argan extract infused cotton pads: You just add water and remove makeup. Very easy to use and no rinsing required.
Skiin Instant Skin Tightener & Line Filler (3 ml sample, retail $7.99): This has been called "plastic surgery in a bottle" and so I'm trying it around the eye area. It does seem like it has a tightening effect. It is reported to hydrate and moisturize as well!
 An excellent month for Beauty Box 5, and as you can see I certainly got my money's worth. For $12, I got around $38 in products that I really enjoyed discovering and using. BB5 used to ship at the end of the month but they now (starting with this month) ship by the 8th of each month, a very positive change indeed! Want to try it? Currently there is no waitlist, so get your Beauty Box Five here: Beauty Box Five


Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author. SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section. 

No comments:

Post a Comment