SEARCH THIS SITE:

September Umba Box Review + Umba Box Coupon Code!

Umba Box sends their subscribers two to three handcrafted items every month for $25 + $5 shipping. The items, crafted by small batch artisans, are modern, unique, well kept secrets... you never know what Umba Box will send, but you can be assured that it will be a whimsical delight. Items may include jewelry, accessories, home goods, bath products, or stationery. I really enjoyed this Umba box -- the Umba Box review here is my first ever and covers the month of September.
Detail of the handmade pendant: Natasha's initials in the lower right.

Fox + Anchor Paper Coaster Set
Fox + Anchor is the brainchild of Chelsey Nichol of Type A Letterpress Studio and graphic designer Erin Jane Riley of Jane Reaction Design. Each card and product is a true labor of love for these ladies since all paper is run through the press one at a time, and the inks are painstakingly applied by hand. Cards retail for around $8 each.
Close up of the darling bows on the coasters: I thought these were really charming. Knowing that they were so carefully handcrafted by small batch artists makes these something I will treasure.
















My first Umba box was so much fun! I was able to discover two totally unique products that I would certainly never have known about otherwise, which is a huge part of subscription box fun for me personally. Want to try Umba yourself?  I can't wait to see what they do for October. The coupon code TALKOCT is good for $5 off any regular prepaid subscription, now through September 30th at 11:59pm EST. This code is valid for new subscribers and for regular pre-paid subscriptions! Get it here: UMBA!

No comments:

Post a Comment