SEARCH THIS SITE:

October Beauty Box 5 Spoilers: Spoilers Ahead!

Beauty Box Five has given out some pretty great spoilers for October! This image below is from an email they sent out to all old subscribers (I received it on my second BB5 account which is now cancelled.)

This is looking to be a fantastic month: Beautiful Nubar polish AND a Modelco product (lipstick, eyeliner, or lip/cheek tint that appear full sized.) Apparently we can also expect something from Aveeno, LaFresh and from SwissCo. Exciting products, and I can't wait for these to ship on October 8th. See for yourself in the image below! You can sign up for BB5 here - Sign up by the end of the month to get this October box. BEAUTY BOX FIVE





Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author. SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section. 

2 comments:

  1. I knew I kept this box for a reason, other than being cheap.... Now, I'm not regretting it! Looks great! Thanks, for the spoiler!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited about it too, Can't wait to get that polish. :)

      Delete