SEARCH THIS SITE:

Goody Gorilla Review! October Goody Gorilla Snack Box + Goody Gorilla Coupon Code!



Goody Gorilla is a new food subscription box that focuses on sending out healthy high quality snack foods, many of which are also vegan, gluten free, and non-processed. I thought that this box looked like a fun thing to try for both adults and kids! Each monthly box costs $15 (it goes down to $14/month with three month subs and $13/month with six month subs.) *****You can also get your first box for only $10 (that's $5 discount!) using the code at the end of this story.!*****

The items include deluxe samples, single samples, and even full size products sometimes, and each month will be a surprise as to exactly what you'll be getting. This month's box included the following:
Goody Gorilla box
The pile of Goody Gorilla treats! I found this a VERY nice and varied assortment, especially with only paying $10 for your first box.
Fuji Apple Crisps (2-serving deluxe sample pack): I already purchase these regularly and the fuji ones are my favorite so this was good luck! These are totally natural, just the freeze dried apples, and the crispy texture is so great. I always recommend these snacks to people who shy away from chewy dried fruit, this is a totally different (and enjoyable!) way to experience it.

Silk Shortbread Classic Butter Cookies: These are rich and buttery tasting, and I enjoyed it with a cup of tea (a rarity for me, but these really do call for a nice cuppa, I think!)
Pur Peppermint Gum: This is a pack of nine pieces of sugar free, aspartame free gum from Pur. The gum is pretty good, I'm not a frequent gum chewer but I like the convenience of this pack for my purse.
Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company Caramel Popcorn: This is caramel popcorn that is gluten free and nut free, and entirely natural. We enjoyed this popcorn, it was very "caramel-y" yet still had a slightly different taste than most caramel popcorns do. It was really delicious without being so sweet that it hurts, so I'm a big fan!
SeaSnax Seaweed Snacks in Chipotle: This was a very interesting snack because it comes in these really unique thin sheets. Not bad BUT I can't handle super hot foods so I was unable to have more than a small taste of this. My friend T, however, thought this was awesome. I think that I'd love this if it were in another flavor, perhaps ranch or cheddar cheese, etc, so I'll be trying this snack again in the future.
Surf Sweets All Natural Sour Gummy Bears: These are very good and much fruitier tasting than the sour gummies I'm used to. Gluten free, from organic fruit, and great tasting. If regular sour gummies burn your mouth or are too artificial for your tastes (or if you are a gluten free convert) you will probably love these.
Marich Coconut Curry Cashews: Favorite item of the box. All I can say is O M G these are the favorite food I've received in a subscription box all year long thus far. And, as my regular readers may have noticed, I get a LOT of foodstuffs in boxes. These are impossible to describe. They are sweet but not too sweet, you can taste the white chocolate and coconut and curry but it all just blends in an incredibly unique way that I think virtually anyone would like. My friend who hates coconut loved these by the way, so that illustrates how well the flavors blend into something entirely new. DELICIOUS and I would probably eat them three times a day if I had a stockpile of these at home.
Goody Gorilla snack subscription box is a good deal, especially for the discovery aspect. I was able to discover a couple of new items that are likely to become new favorites in my home, and even the item that I wasn't really crazy about was something that was fun to try.

That gorilla really did deliver the goodies, and I really look forward to discovering fun new treats from him in the future!

You can get your first box for just $10 using the code GOODY10 here: GOODY GORILLA!

No comments:

Post a Comment