This
Julep Maven review covers the month of October. One of my favorite things about Julep is that they have always shipped in a timely manner -- often arriving right at the start of the month. With the change to a new shipper, I was worried that I'd never see the boxes until mid month or later. Fortunately, I got my Julep Maven box in a fairly timely fashion, albeit nearly a week later than I am used to getting them.
I upgraded this month because I absolutely loved the idea of the beauty products and saw several must have polishes. The box:
 |
| Dahlia, Stevie, and Cleopatra: Dahlia is one of my favorites this month, gorgeous gold. I also super love Cleopatra, the black latex. The finish is deep and glossy but not shiny at all. It took two coats and is just beautiful. Cleopatra also looks gorgeous as the base for a glitter -- just so stunning! |
 |
| Ciara, Kendra, and Missy: Missy is the only one I'm really excited about of these three. It's a stunning looking silver. However, all three are pretty and will be used. |
 |
| Winona, Anisa, and Valerie: I love Valerie and I'm lukewarm on the other two. I'm getting some streaky issues with Winona. |
 |
| Kajal Eye Glider: Brown on one end, black on the other. It came with a sharpener. This eyeliner was designed to be easy to use, the perfect cat's eye for example. I found it too soft and not particularly easy to deal with. I'm pretty much addicted to Cailyn gel liner, so that could be why. |
 |
| Mask Noir: As you can see in the inset, this mask is black as night and extremely thick. It really does peel off easily, and I was able to remove most of it in one large piece. While the peel off aspect is really fun, I can't really say I notice any difference in the look or the feel of my skin as yet. I'll be trying this a few more times just to see if it changes. |
You can try your first Julep for free with the code FREEBOX -- just choose your favorite style profile and you'll get your "starter box" with a couple of polishes and a product. After that you can skip every month or buy the box as you wish once they reveal the polishes that will be sent. Julep makes it easy to acquire new polishes and products, and I love that I can skip anytime. Try it out here with the code FREEBOX:
JULEP
No comments:
Post a Comment