SEARCH THIS SITE:

PopSugar Must Have November 2013 Review + PopSugar Must Have Coupon Code!

PopSugar Must Have is a monthly subscription service that costs $39.99 including shipping (but you can try it for just $34.99 with the code REFER5 on the site: POPSUGAR). This lifestyle sub box is geared towards pop culture and is curated by PopSugar editors, who regularly choose their "Must Have" items for inclusion in the box. Every box is worth more than $100 in retail value and often much more. Since its debut nearly a year and a half ago, there have been both highs and lows, but I have fallen in love with the unique items they send me each month. This is the box that I really get kind of giddy when opening. It's just always so much fun!


November was a really awesome month in my opinion and included a nice range of items perfect for fall and winter. It just made me think "cozy" and "warm" and I was especially pleased with the curation this month.
 



The fantastic PopSugar Must Have November 2013 box!
The Soap & Paper Factory Shea Butter Soap in Roland Pine (retail $8): A very nice scent that is oh so seasonally appropriate. I've heard some people say they didn't love the pine smell of this, but I quite like it even if it is a bit on the masculine side. I opened this and put it in a guest bathroom and it smells great.
Absolute! Nail Polish Remover Pads in Peach (retail $2.99): This little tub has 32 pads, and each pad can remove 10 nails. I tried this out tonight and it works. Really, really, well. I used one pad to remove all my polish on the hands -- that's two coats plus a topcoat, and that's pretty impressive to me. I'm sure a chunky glitter would take more pads, but I'm really happy with these and will be buying them for travel purposes.
Maison de Monaco Strawberry & BlackCurrant Cream Preserves(retail $5-$7): This is a jar of really yummy smelling preserves that will be added to fresh baked biscuits in the morning.
Illume Candle in "Nice" Scent (retail $15.75): This smells like a lovely vanilla bean. I'm quite pleased with Illume candles so far. I tried a pumpkin scent one recently (picked it up at Barnes & Noble for half off post Halloween!) and loved it. Good cold throw, great hot throw, and they have a pretty nice burn time of 35 hours. This was also sent out in "Naughty," which is a warm spicy scent.
Michael Stars Folk Art Wrap (retail $42): It's beautiful! This is a massive wrap that just can't be called a scarf as it's so big. It's plenty big for a shawl and is super soft. I've even thought of using it as a decorative throw in the home. I like the pattern and the colors, they are going to be perfect with much of my winter wardrobe, which is heavy on the black.
Wrap close up
Land's End Single Canvas Wine Tote (retail $14.50): This is quite nice, heavy duty canvas. It's a bit of an odd inclusion to me since I doubt all the PSMH subbers are wine drinkers but I do have plans to make this into a lovely gift for a wine connoisseur pal (along with a bottle of her favorite wine). 
A $30 Gift Card to CanvasPop: Nice! You can pick up a custom printed 8 x 10 canvas photo for around this price so I think this will become a Christmas gift for a family member.
BareFruit Crunchy Sea Salt Caramel Apple Chips (retail around $2): One of my favorite food PSMH items in a while. Delicious and not too bad for you, either. This goes with the fall theme really well, in my opinion.
What an amazing month of PSMH! I loved nearly everything in there, and what won't work for me will make perfect Christmas gifts. The December box is bound to be awesome (at least based on what we got last December, which included a set of beautiful Bodum Bistro mugs). Right now there is a short waiting list, but you can get signed up below. Use the code REFER5 to get $5 off your first month, making it just $35 to try. PopSugar Must Have!

1 comment: