Five Four Club , a mens subscription box from the
Five Four Clothing company, helps men build a quality wardrobe of menswear
essentials without having to actually shop for them.
Originally, the Five Four Club came to my attention in an
article on Time.com and it just seems like a perfect deal to me: They offer a simple way to "fill
your closet" for $60 monthly.
The style profile lets you choose from several options (business casual,
dress to impress, tee shirt and jeans) and then has you select colors,
sizes, whether you like solids/stripes/plaids, jean wash preference,
jean style, tee shirt style, and more. The whole quiz takes only around 5
to 10 minutes and it doesn't have to be repeated unless you feel like
making tweaks.
 |
| Five Four Alpine Shirt in Heather Charcoal (retail $42): This was such a welcome inclusion! My boyfriend got a cream colored shirt very similar to this in a past box and we literally we saying a week or so ago that it would be great to have that shirt in a darker color for winter... and here it is! F. loves it as it's extremely soft and I love it because it wears really well, standing up through multiple washings and still looking new. |
 |
| Close up |
 |
| Five Four Greenfield Cardigan (retail $78): This is beautiful, no doubt, and it's pretty unique as it's made from a sweatshirt material. Super thick, heavy, a substantial cardigan that could really replace a coat if needed. |
This was a good month of Five Four Club for us because it had a couple of really nice items that are ideal for this season. I continue to be pleased with how well the style quizzes and size preferences on Five Four are honored! You can check the Five Four Club mens subscription box out here:
Five Four Club
I have to admit I was a bit skeptical about trying FiveFour I mean...who knows what you pay for right...but I bit the bullet and tried it anyway and I have received 3 shipments so far and only sent one item back and they switched it for another item...I couldn't be happier with their service....if you are interested just head to http://www.fivefourclothing.com/club/get-started/referrer/user/104191 and use code RE104191 to get $15 of your first months purchase
ReplyDelete