SEARCH THIS SITE:

December Ipsy Spoilers: Ipsy Glambag Spoilers December 2013


First Ipsy December spoiler is up! So far I'm liking this bag...More updates as they appear.

Ipsy December Spoiler #1: This is Be a Bombshell Cosmetics "The One Stick." BaB describes this as a multi use item that can be applied to lips, eyes, or cheeks. Hoping we get some nice colors, there are pretty certain to be varied shades. Luckily most of these look useable (no screaming reds that I'm noticing thank goodness.)





















Ipsy December Spoiler 2: These cute eyeshadow trios are from POP Beauty. There are apparently two variations, and since I've enjoyed this UK brand in the past Ipsy glambags I'm looking forward to this.
Ipsy December Spoiler #3: Each subscriber will get "one of many lovely lip shades." The brands here look like: Nyx lipstick and J Cat lip pencil.


Ipsy December Spoiler 4: Each subscriber gets two of these items. So apparently a lot of false eyelashes will be sent as there are three different kinds there. Other items in the photo include: Nicka K New York Polish, JulieG Polish, Starrily Polish, Demeter fragrance rollerball, and English Laundry Fragrances plus an eyeshadow brush (brand uncertain as yet.)
Get on the IPSY waitlist!

2 comments:

  1. i dont like nailpolish

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first glam bag is this months and is in route to me. I am so excite!

    ReplyDelete