Another reason I stick with Julep is their awesome mystery boxes. Every few months or so they offer a great deal -- $20 for at least $100 in value was the last one. I got two New Years Mystery Boxes in later December, and it was a great buy. Mystery box contents typically include at least four polishes, and a body care item. I've received great polishes (love the Julep glitters!) and body care items like the foot soak, the brightening hand cream (my favorite Julep product!,) and even Julep brand lipgloss and mascaras.
The only Julep product that I've tried and flat out hated is the towelette polish removers. Put simply, they suck. They dry out way too quickly and are essentially worthless if you are dealing with glitter or even flakie polishes. Heck, removing a single coat of ordinary polish would even be a challenge with the Julep polish remover pads.
I think this subscription is a great choice for any polish lover. If you want to try it for (almost) free, visit JULEP and take your style quiz to pick the polish set for you. Then, when you're at the checkout, enter the code "FREEBOX" (without the quotation marks) to drop your total from $19.99 to ZERO.
You will still have to pay shipping (around $4) but it's a free chance to try Julep's great polishes to see if you like them. You can cancel anytime, even the day after you order your free box. Enjoy, Mavens!
when i ordered my first box instead of paying the $4 shipping i ordered a $7 topcoat instead. $3 more for an actual thing was worth it to me!
ReplyDeleteMommysplurge, thanks! That's a really great idea because you get a nice item for just a few more $ than paying shipping! That topcoat is truly awesome and I use it with all types of polishes. I am looking forward to trying the quick drying drops very soon, I hear good things about those too.
Delete