Nature Box is a great concept because it allows us to snack on delicious stuff without guilt! Each box has five bags (around three servings per bag minimum) of healthy snacks that you choose.
I got my NatureBox in December and was extremely impressed. Eating healthy never tasted this great before. The "Tomato Crunchies" had nuts and sun dried tomatoes and was so darn good that I ate nearly the whole bag in lieu of dinner the day I got it.
I enjoyed the dried pineapple in particular as well -- chewy rings that truly tasted like pineapple, none of the nasty artificially sweetened stuff many companies use today.
I also got to try a yummy cranberry granola, a great trail mix, and yogurt pretzels. The entire box lasted all of one day as I shared it with family. Suffice to say this was a big hit. You can order your own HERE, $19.95 monthly. Grab your first box for just $10 with the code SNACKHEALTHY
No comments:
Post a Comment