SEARCH THIS SITE:

Ipsy January 2013: Wows me Again!


Ipsy,  I don't know how you do it...but I am so glad you do! Each month I am delighted with the little beauty goodies that show up on my doorstep, and Ipsy January 2013 has been no exception.

This month was a bit different -- no makeup at all for the first time in quite a while. So...without further ado, the list:





We had:
-Josie Maran Argan Oil 5mL /.17 fl.oz.
-Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter 2.5 fl oz
-Nailtini Nail Lacquer 1.5 ml (Full size!) in color "Bloody Mary" (you may get a different shade, they are sending out two shades)
-Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play 1.5 oz
-A Soho Crease Brush (Ipsy is sending out three different makeup brushes so yours may be different!)

-This month's bag is a deep navy blue, matte (not shiny) with white stars scattered around the inside. Silver zipper pull. I'm pleased to say it's roomier than some past Ipsy bags and I love it!

The big excitement in this bag for me is the Josie Maran Argan oil. I have a great Truth Art Beauty Argan Face Nourish already, but I've always heard such raves about Josie Maran that I can't wait to try it out. A tiny bit goes a long way with Argan oil so this small bottle should easily last a month.

Ipsy sent us Nailtini in a previous box and I fell in love with the brand. Full size Nailtinis are $14 so this more than pays for the whole sub alone!

The Pacifica body butter is new to me and it smells absolutely delectable. Very thick cream, looks like it will be wonderfully moisturizing.

Big Sexy Hair is a great brand, love their hair products but don't use a lot of them due to price. This is a perfect large sample size to tote around in my purse.

Finally, the brush: This crease brush is a pleasant surprise. I saw the photos on Ipsy's site and wasn't too excited, but now that I've seen and tried it in person I love it. Super soft, and easy to control thanks to the ergonomic handle design.

That's it for this month's Ipsy, hope you all love it as much as I do! Want to sub to Ipsy? Get it here: IPSY!

No comments:

Post a Comment