The Luxuries we Love box was introduced in late November as a special limited edition luxury body goods box from 3-8-1 Candles. Although this candle company has already made quite a name for itself in its first year of operation, their body products are making their debut in this box. I'm so glad to be able to now include 3-8-1 in my subscription box reviews!
The candles, created by owner Nicki Hildebrand, are ultra high end soy-based candles that are poured by hand at the time you order. They use natural essential oils and the best quality ingredients, making for a remarkable scent throw and a truly luxurious experience. Perhaps the best part about the candles and Jewelry Tarts is that each contains a piece of genuine jewelry hidden inside! I reviewed 3-8-1 last year, (read it HERE) and was very impressed.
3-8-1 Luxuries we Love box.
![]() |
| Another 3-8-1 Luxuries we Love box. |
Reusable Cosmetic Case (charming train-style carry bag, pockets for different items and an attached mirror!) I got black and white polka dots, others got pink/black and other color combos.
| Rings from 3-8-1 Candles. |
Handmade Body Lotion: Cinnamon Sugar scent. Absolutely so delicious you'll want to sniff your hands constantly while wearing it.
Handmade Body Scrub: An Oatmeal, Milk and Honey body scrub. This is mildly exfoliating, and is the most delectable smelling scrub I've ever had. A friend likened the scent to Marzipan (again, you may want to eat the product!)
Handmade Bar Soap: Mine was Oatmeal, Milk, and Honey to match the body scrub. Lathers well and quite potent scent.
Handmade Lip Gloss: This is difficult to see in the photo, but it's in a tube similar to a chapstick tube. I got Vanilla and I loved it, and I've heard from others who got a sweet strawberry flavor. Very creamy and super moisturizing. I would love to buy more!
Wooden Rose: The rose is a very realistic looking one, hand carved from thin wood petals. It is scented with one of 3-8-1's scents, Egyptian Amber. Very exotic and decadent, a strong scent that will lend a nice scent boost to any room.
Body loofah OR foot exfoliator tool
-and some delicious gourmet chocolates from brands like Ghiardelli!
In my subscription box reviews, I always say that "presentation is everything" -- and 3-8-1 Candles nailed it their first time out. It was elegant, it was fun, and it was infinitely usable. Every one of the products have been used and very much enjoyed. At this time, they have not announced what schedule the LWL boxes will be released on. However, one thing is certain: I'll be among the first to sign up when the next one is announced.
Visit 3-8-1 Candles here: 3-8-1 Candles!

No comments:
Post a Comment