SEARCH THIS SITE:

StyleMint: First Try!

After being fortunate enough to win a giveaway sponsored by The Box Bitch, I recently received two StyleMint items in my mailbox! Having never tried StyleMint I was intrigued by the service. I've had several JewelMint items, but I wasn't sure how well the concept would translate into clothing. I have, however, been quite pleased with the quality of these items, and I would definitely purchase from StyleMint in the future!

The giveaway included a shirt and a pair of pants, as you can see here:

Pants detail
Shirt sleeve detail


The shirt is a light cotton with really pretty shimmery gold sleeves, while the pants are long and loose, and feel like raw silk. The shirt will work with jeans, and easy dress-up with a cute black skirt. The clothing really is quality and I will definitely consider a sub to StyleMint.

Many thanks to The Box Bitch for her giveaway, and for sending the items out so promptly! Check out her site for some great sub box reviews. She has reviews of a wide range of services, including some really intriguing eclectic options that most people aren't familiar with. Visit her blog here: The Box Bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment