SEARCH THIS SITE:

3-8-1 Candle Luxuries we Love Products Giveaway...Plus Much More!

This giveaway is a big one! The big excitement is that we have been fortunate enough to get some body care products from 3-8-1 Candles, the makers of the Luxuries we Love box that was a huge sold out success in December. (Read the review HERE. The second limited edition LWL box is available as of today-- get it HERE!) The products in Luxuries we Love are available ONLY in the box and they were a huge hit. The lotion, scrub, and soap were so amazing that I think we all cried when we ran out. I have to wait for the second LWL to arrive to get more awesome 3-8-1 products, but you can win some right now! One of you lucky people will be getting the following three items:


-Oatmeal & Honey Moisturizing Lotion              
-Cinnamon Sugar Body Scrub
-Bar of the Oatmeal & Honey handmade luxury soap


The items are being hand-crafted (as ALL 3-8-1 products are!) for you right now, but above you can see what the items looked like in the LWL box. Whoever gets these is super lucky because you can't buy them anywhere and they are the BEST all natural body care products I've ever seen (and smelled! YUM!)

Next up we have a Benefit Cabana Glama kit. I love Benefit, and these kits are just the cutest. This handy bronzing kit has a built in mirror and the box is re-usable. You'll get exactly what is pictured if you win!
Next, something for my polish loving readers: Right now I am loving metallics and Julep has got some amazing ones. If you win you'll get two gorgeous metallics and a mystery glitter that was released in January. You'll also get a Boho Glam Mascara!

Finally, I have something for the lippie lovers. The light up lip gloss I got in my Wantable box was my favorite item in a box this year so far, and my readers loved it too. So, I have got another light up lip gloss on the way for the winner! Here is what you'll get:
The Beauty for Real lipgloss has a mirror built in on the side, and you may recall the above photo from mine! I love it and I know the winner will love it equally. The trio of Burt's Bees is a favorite of mine because of the punishing winter weather we're having right now. Great way to keep lips moisturized, plus it has great flavors.

The giveaway is open to United States entrants and starts tonight -- the 14th of February.  3-8-1 stands for "Three words, eight letters, one meaning = I Love You!" On the day of love, it's the perfect time to launch a giveaway with 3-8-1 products!

You can enter below. Enter by liking us on Facebook, Twitter, and leaving a comment -- and get super mega extra entries by giving a little help to a greyhound adoption group very close to my heart, It's a Grey Area Greyhound Adoption. Good luck, everyone!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

42 comments:

  1. I would love to try the lip gloss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I'd be happy with the benefit, lip gloss, or nail polish :)
    It all looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome prizes! I'm most excited about the benefit set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would loooove the Julep mystery box! - Ri

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love any of these boxes! I'm a product junkie and just found this on facebook. I'm swooning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove the nail polish prize - I've just discovered Julep and absolutely love their products.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The 381 Candle stuff I read about how much ppl loved it and I've been wanting to try it ever since!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE nail polish, so I'd say Julep. Ohhh, but the Benefit looks good too!! Decisions, decisions.

    Lori D

    ReplyDelete
  9. The lotion from 3-8-1 Candles, they have the best candles in the world and the lotion sounds perfect for chapped hands where its freezing cold here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cinnamon sugar body scrub from 3-8-1 Candles sounds AMAZE!! I'd love to try that. And I also have to say what a sweet touch asking for donations to the greyhound adoption group. Kudos!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would LOVE to win the 3-8-1 Candles Luxuries We Love Box. I'm in love with the candles and jewelry and now I want to fall in love with the lotions and other products! If I win, you'll have created a 2nd addiction... I may have to get another job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. DEFF. the 3-8-1 candle prize!!!! I love 3-8-1 candles and the owner is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. the benefit set and of course the 3-8-1 candle surprise!!! Good luck to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want all of it but I want the 3-8-1 Candle products the most. They are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really want the nail polishes! Ive been wanting to try Julep for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooo you make those 3-8-1 candles products sound sooo appealing! I'm most excited about the body scrub. I can imagine it smells delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving the lip gloss. The cabana box is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think its wonderful that you included a way for your readers to help others by helping the Greyhounds. Crossing my fingers that the Cinnamon Sugar Body Scrub from 3-8-1 Candles will be headed my way. Thank you for this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Nail Polishes...........LOVE JULEP! And as always, the 3-8-1 Goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I totally want the 3-8-1 box but also the lip gloss! I ordered the 3-8-1 box already though...but would gladly take a second.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would like anything 3-8-1. I loved the body scrub from the previous box.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the Benefit box but am fascinated by that light up lip gloss but then again cant pass up such a quality product like 381...so many great products!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd love to win them all. The 3-8-1 luxury box would be awesome and the benefit glam box. Nail polish and lip gloss too. Just love them all :) Thanks for doing the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The lip gloss package! Who doesn't need kissy lips? :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. They all look awesome!! Nail polish (always wanted to try Julep) and I'm a HUGE lipgloss fan too! Love your blog! Will be reading more tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  26. I most want to try the Cinnamon Sugar Body Scrub from the 3-8-1 box. Also, I think it's awesome that you're raising money for the greyhounds this way!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am most excited for the body products from 3-8-1 Candles. I think the oatmeal and honey moisturizing lotion sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Would love the Benefit kit. I SO need aome color on my cheeks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  29. it's hard to choose what would be my favorite but either the 381 candles or the benefit kit

    ReplyDelete
  30. i would love to win any of them! but i'd probably use/play with the nail polish the most :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would be thrilled with any of the boxes, but my favorites one would be the 3-8-1 Candle box or the nail polish. Thanks so much for doing this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love seeing all these products that I am not familiar with. Especially am wanting to try Julep nail polishes as everyone seems to adore them...

    ReplyDelete
  33. Im new to the subscriptions boxes. I follow you on fb. I would be so happy if i won any of these

    ReplyDelete
  34. Would love to win. Im new to subscription boxes. I follow you on fb.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'd love to try anything in the 3-8-1 box

    ReplyDelete
  36. The Cabana Glama Kit...I'm looking a little pale these days and could use some bronzer! Great giveaway!

    www.ameliorerlavie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I would love the 3-8-1 candles box!

    ReplyDelete