SEARCH THIS SITE:

Goodies Box Review

The Goodies box is a popular one lately since it's just $7 monthly. Walmart is the maker of this box, which includes a variety of snack foods. Typically you'll get at least 5 items each month. The waiting list can be fairly long, but if you apply at the right time you may get lucky and get in right away. You can get on the waitlist here: GOODIES.CO.

They send out a variety of boxes (they'll surprise you with which one you get), with around 15 variations. This was box #15.
Inside the box this month:
Chips Ahoy: Package of 2 cookies made with Reeses Peanut Butter. Not a big fan, as I went into sugar shock after a bite. Very super sweet.

SnackWells: Single serving package of yogurt coated pretzels. Already love these for snacks, these are the 100 calorie packs.

Cheddar Bacon Pop: Bag of microwave popcorn.

Plentils: Single serving bag of chips made with lentils.

Chick.Pz: Single serving of "Sesame Crunch" snack bites.  Yum! A hint of sweetness, a good crunchy snack that I may buy again.

Peanut Butter & Co: Two single serving packets of peanut butter. One in "Dark Chocolate Dreams" and one in "Smooth Operator."Tried this on a bagel as the packet suggests and it was pretty good! Much like Nutella but thinner consistency.






The Goodies.co box is a good way to try a variety of snacks. The value isn't really there this month since these sample sizes are quite small. But for $7 a month, I will keep subscribing because they do normally produce fantastic boxes. I also felt like the junk food quotient may be high for me personally. I prefer really healthy snacks that are still delicious (NatureBox for example.)

No comments:

Post a Comment