The theme for this month's NatureBox was "Wholesome Comfort Foods," and I was quite pleased to get a nice variety of sweet treats that are filling and delicious -- but are most decidedly not junk food. That's the great thing about NatureBox: Everything they send is natural and healthy. My review of NatureBox consisted of eating delicious foods -- a fun job indeed!
Each month, $19.99 gets you five bags of snacks (each contains about 3 to 5 servings) that may include anything from sweet to savory. In my prior NatureBox try several months ago, I got to try some of their delicious savory options so it was nice to try some sweet treats for Valentines day.
The oh-so-aptly named "Blueberry NomNoms" are a bit like a cookie, a bit like a muffin, and uniquely delicious. These chewy treats are great sweet snacks, bursting with blueberry flavor. Very filling, and a good item for kids and adults alike!
Nature's Bounty is a trail mix with chewy cranberries, dates, almonds, walnuts, and is both delicious and a good energy boosting snack. Sweet but not overly sweet at all, a nice balance of nuts and fruit. Perfect snack for when you're on the go or for a mid-afternoon pickup.
The Honeycomb Sunflower Kernels were my favorite of the whole box. I am kind of neutral on sunflower seeds generally: They are okay but I don't normally go out of my way to snack on them. Well, these sweet treats have converted me into a sunflower seed lover, these are AMAZING! I could happily snack on these every day for a month.
Did I say the sunflower seeds were my favorite? Okay, I meant one of my favorites because these are fantastic dark cocoa almonds. They aren't just dusted with cocoa powder like the ones you may have tried before (Emerald makes a popular version in grocery stores). These are a world apart. They taste like they are drenched in delicious cocoa. This is pure chocolate decadence. Fantastic for a sweet tooth because just a few will satisfy. NatureBox also recommends trying these with warm oatmeal in the morning: Stir in 3-5 of these little gems for a silky chocolate treat.
The Vanilla Macaroon granola is a mix of vanilla and coconut flavors. This is a great snack item or can be used as a stir-in for Greek yogurt -- NatureBox also suggests trying it as a baked pear topper. Sounds great! This is delicious. It's plenty sweet but not at all too sweet. Crunchy deliciousness!
NatureBox will send you a "Discovery Box" for your first order. The box you see above is a Discovery Box -- basically that means the five items you get will be a surprise. In your second month and beyond, you'll be able to choose which snacks are sent to you, so if you find some special favorites you can make sure you get them!
I absolutely LOVED this box of sweet treats, and I hope to try some of their savory options in the future. This is what snacking should be: Great tasting, healthy, and non-processed! If you worry about what your snacks contain, or what your kids are eating, this is a good option to provide delicious and healthy at the same time.
When you consider the fact that each bag is multi-serving and you get five bags each month, NatureBox is a great value at $19.95 monthly. Want your own NatureBox for just $9.95 ( a $10 discount)? Use the code SNACKHEALTHY on the NatureBox site here: NATUREBOX !
No comments:
Post a Comment