SEARCH THIS SITE:

Love With Food: My Favorites!

Love With Food is one of the many "foodie" boxes we have to choose from today, and with so many good options it is hard to pick just one. Luckily, you can try Love With Food for anywhere from half off to free, depending on current promos: Visit the Code page to check for the latest promos! Visit the Love With Food site to get it!

You'll get what they describe as "hard to find" edibles, and you can then buy them on-site if you like them!
One of the things that really appeals to me about this company is that they believe in giving back: With about 16 million kids in the U.S. who go hungry today (1 child in 4!), Love With Food does their part to help reverse this frightening statistic. For every box they sell, they donate a meal to food banks to help kids who are hungry! To date, they have donated more than 50,000 meals to food banks including the Feeding America Network and Share Our Strength.

The box is what I would call "hit and miss," meaning I've discovered a few "must have" items in there. For example, the Plantain chips = pure deliciousness! and the Sea Salt Caramel Popcorn from December was so good I had to buy more! On the other hand, I am beyond tired of getting tea in sub boxes and they like to send it out in this one. Most of us are, even the tea drinkers may feel like sometimes it's just "enough already" with the tea. Luckily, it's just one small item in the box when they do send tea.

Overall I like the sub, and it's a decent price at $10 per month.  Love With Food

No comments:

Post a Comment