SEARCH THIS SITE:

Green Grab Bag: Eco Beauty Box Review

This is my first review for the Green Grab Bag from White Apricot. This is a monthly box of at least six organic, natural, and vegan beauty products. The items are primarily sample size or deluxe sample size, and the box costs $15 per month with free shipping.


The Wonder Seed Hempseed Oil Facial Cream nourishes and moisturizes the skin. Size: About 1 oz. Very nice, moisturizes well, and has left my skin soft but not greasy.










The Suntegrity 5 in 1 Moisturizing Face Sunscreen is an all natural BB cream that treats, hydrates, protects, primes, and provides light coverage. SPF 30. I'm very intrigued by this completely natural BB cream and so far I am enjoying it. Light, non-greasy feel and decent coverage. Size : .25 oz.












Overall Beauty Eye Shadow is created from all minerals (no fillers.) A highly pigmented shadow that has a lot of staying power, with or even without primer.



Eve Organic Liquid Lip Gloss in Tawny. This is vegan lip gloss that provides a shine and is not sticky.






 Purifying Bar Soap from Purity Botanicals: This is a mini bar of soap made from raw exfoliants. It is formulated to help treat acne and soothe skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema.
Healing Earth Mud Mask, also from Purity Bontanicals: Cleanses, detoxes, and tightens skin without stripping natural oils.






I thought this was an interesting box and I especially enjoyed the opportunity to try an all natural BB cream. I'm less fond of loose shadows, but luckily a filter is included in the shadow sample we got in the box! I also enjoyed the lip gloss which, in spite of its name, is quite nice and solid in the pot and easy to use with a lip brush. I'm learning that a beauty product can be green and still be effective and beautiful, which is great!

As a GGB subscriber, you will receive discounts on the full sized forms of all the products featured in the box each month in the White Apricot store. The store offers eco and socially conscious beauty, fashion, and lifestyle products at reasonable prices and has a nice selection of nearly anything you need to live greener.


Want to try the Green Grab Bag for yourself? Sign up here: Green Grab Bag!

3 comments:

  1. You have a really nice blog here. I don't wear much makeup but this stuff looks like something I would enjoy using. I am going to follow your blog to keep updated on it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my first box and I loved it, can't wait for next month. So glad I found the Green Grab Bag :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amazed at the range of products these boxes are available in.

    ReplyDelete