Love to see that Wantable logo atop the black tissue paper and "crinklies" because it always means there is something chosen just for me inside. Wantable is a monthly beauty subscription box that sends you four to six (usually five) full size items customized according to your needs, along with extras like deluxe skincare samples or perfume samples. The cost for a monthly subscription box is $36 (cancel or skip anytime online) but you also have the option of making a $40 one time only purchase.
-Brows
-Lip color
-Eyeliner
-Eye Shadows
-Highlighter
-Bronzer
-Blush
-Nail Polish
-Lash Products
-Brushes
This time I selected brows, lip color, eye shadow, eyeliner, and brushes since I am stocked up on enough mascara and blush to last, quite possibly, the rest of my life. I chose my usual fairly subtle palette of shades but did ask for a shot of color for the eyes. You can even choose pressed or loose (mineral type) cosmetics, shimmer versus cream, brights vs nudes -- this is MAJOR customization, and it really works. Wantable is always so highly praised in my beauty box reviews largely due to this!
Once again, I got a makeup box that was precisely what I had asked for. Most everyone who has tried the Wantable beauty box just can't stop raving about how well they customize, and it certainly is a nice change from some other beauty subs today.
The 2-in-1 Kabuki brush from Real Techniques is such a versatile tool! Use it while closed to sweep on your powder, then open it to add defined color like blush to specific areas.
This eyeshadow from Darla Makeup is a beautiful shimmery golden brown that meets exactly with the primary color palette I designated. This is the same brand shadow we received in the Wantable Robert Jones Pop box (see my review here) and I've found it to be well pigmented, smooth, and long wearing.
The liquid eyeliner from Cailyn (I got a fantastic gel eyeliner from Cailyn in the Pop box as well) is my color surprise for the box. I did ask for some brights and this will be fun to try. I think with a light application this can be a really fun look for springtime and I look forward to trying it.
This lip liner from Paula Dorff is formulated with vitamin E to make for extra lip moisture and an easy to draw line. Again, the color is precisely what I specified in my Wantable quiz.
Once again, a very highly customized box from Wantable, and yet another of my subscription box reviews giving Wantable very top marks. This is the subscription box for makeup lovers. It's also the perfect beauty box for anyone who wants to feel spoiled and pampered: With your Wantable box, you'll feel as if you had a personal shopper make extensive notes about your preferences, go shopping at various high end cosmetics stores for you, then deliver it to your door for $36!
Wantable's Free Item Promo: From now until the end of March, Wantable gets even better because they are sending new subscribers a free bonus item in their first order! Every Wantable box is guaranteed to be worth at least $80 retail, and often it's higher, so this bonus item makes a great deal into a fantastic one.
Want to try Wantable out? Visit their site to take your makeup quiz! Click here: WANTABLE
The Wantable is the perfect makeup sub box! It really is tailored to your personal profile. I love it. Thank you for introducing me to the Wantable box.
ReplyDeleteSounds great that they personalize it so you don't end up with stuff you don't want or need.
ReplyDeleteI wish I went through a lot of make-up. Since I work from home, I never paint my face unless I am leaving the house. LOL. But I really enjoy the products that are in these boxes. Seems like so much fun.
ReplyDeleteWhat a good box! I need that brow stencil kit!
ReplyDeleteI need to to thank you for this very good read!
ReplyDelete! I certainly loved every little bit of it.
I've got you book-marked to check out new things you post…
Here is my web-site: hultquist jewellery australia