SEARCH THIS SITE:

NatureBox Review March + NatureBox Giveaway!


NatureBox snack subscription box is always yummy and has not let me down yet. I've had several different healthy snack services and while I had narrowed it down to this and Graze (at least temporarily!), I recently crunched some numbers and took a close look at the food labels. Overall, I determined NatureBox is a better value for healthy snacks, giving you more snacks for the same price.

This month's Discovery box (the box that first time subbers get, or the box of regular subbers who choose not to customize their box) was full of some great new treats that I'd not tried yet. I enjoyed all of them and loved that this was a great balance of sweet and savory flavors this month.

The Honey Mesquite Almonds: A really unusual blend of smoky and sweet. These taste like really great hickory smoked almonds with just a bit of honey roasted sweetness thrown in. A handful of almonds is one of my favorite healthy snacks, and this changes it up a bit. Very good!
The Sunshine Chips: These make eating your veggies really fun and delicious! A mixture of sweet potatoes, green beans, squash, carrots, and taro with a light seasoning that helps to satisfy chips cravings in a healthier way.
The Granny Smith Apples: Dried rings of Granny Smith apples. Normally I prefer red apples, in fact I am not terribly fond of Granny Smith apples. However, that was before I had them dried. These are fantastic and have converted me 100 percent to loving Granny Smith -- at least when they are the dried variety from NatureBox!
 Toasted Cheddar Stix: These are really good. They are small cheesy straws that have a lot of flavor -- not straight cheddar, but they actually have a little bit of bite to them. They are really yummy and are a good snacktime choice. Super crunchy.
Roasted Kettle Kernels: If you are familiar with Korn Nuts, then you already know what these look like, and you know a little about what they taste like. But these are something entirely new because they introduce that kettle corn taste. Completely, totally, fantastic, and my favorite of the whole box by far. The ideal blend of sweet and a little salty.


Want to try it now? You can get your own NatureBox here: NatureBox.  When you subscribe, you can use the code SNACKHEALTHY to get your first month for $9.95 (huge value, that is half off!)

Want to try it for even less....perhaps FREE? No problem! The great people at NatureBox are going to send one of my U.S. readers a Discovery Box in April. You can start entering right now!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

46 comments:

  1. Sunshine Chips sound sooo yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy B. - To find products that are healthy that I've never tried before and perhaps find something I like

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try Nature Box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! Hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need healthy snacks!!I am on the go and would love to have this to grab and go!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love new snacks for the family,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I have been wanting to try this box. so far I have three year old subscriptions looking to add fourth soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to try Naturebox because I am looking for healthier snacks to eat while I am at work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to try Naturebox because it seems like a nice way to snack healthier, each and every month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would love to try NatureBox as I'm looking for a healthier alternative to the Goodies box!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Getting a snack box delivered to work will keep me away from vending machine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. would love to try looks diff and healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Any healthy snack alternative is welcomed in my home!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yum! I'd love to try those sunshine chips and all of those other goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love snacking, and love healthier snacks even better!

    Lori D

    ReplyDelete
  16. this looks good, would love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. apple chips look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those snacks look fantastic. Naturebox is at the top of my list of food boxes I will subscribe to when I have enough money!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want to eat healthier, but I am picky, so this would give me a chance to try new things that I normally wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's been on my "possibly" list for a few months - looks like a nice healthy snack box.

    ReplyDelete
  21. They all look yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i would love to try this because i should probably start eating healthier to be a good example for my son :) and also i need to get in shape!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm always looking for more healthy snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would love to try these yummy snacks! I have a two year old who loves her snacks, and so far these look both healthy and tasty! I hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would love to win since they are healthy vegetarian snacks and have such awesome natural ingredients!
    Ttrockwood(At) yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like it because it looks more health orientated than the graze and still tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would love to win, I broke my leg, and have gained a few #pounds being inactive and need healthier snacks in my life! It would for sure cheer me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I just started going to the gym and am always looking for some snack alternatives that won't make all my hard work for nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  29. My husband and I want to start eating healthier. The snacks also look really yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. hope to get a free box! i've been wanting to try these because i have a serious desk job that leaves me wanting to snack all the time so it'd prob be best to have a some good and healthy snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I've been wanting to try this box!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I want to try... everything. >w< It all looks so good and I love all healthy snacks! (I'm vegetarian, afterall! Though, I do eat too much chocolate...) :D

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm a huge snacker and I love dried fruit/veggies/nuts. These are my ideal snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I really appreciate any kind of healthy snacks, anytime of day! This would be useful in my daily routine. Wish I could stock up right away! Thank you very much for this informational post.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Everything looks REALLY good!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Looks healthy and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Would love to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I have been trying to live a more healthy lifestyle (eating healthier foods, using more natural, chemical free cleaning options, etc) and I think this box would really help me with that goal. I really like that these boxes have an assortment of healthy snacks and that they come in full sized packages rather than just tiny little sample sizes. It seems like a good way to be introduced to some new snacks that I might not otherwise find. mary987 (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I want to try it to compare it to graze box. And who doesn't love snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Dried fruit! The whole family loves dried fruit, especially the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I want to win this box of yummy yummy snacks because I've been looking for some new healthy snacks for my hubby and I to eat! This box has some things we love....corn nuts and cheese sticks and veggie chips....yum, not to mention the almonds and apples which my hubby loves! Veggie chips instead of potato chips, nuts and dried fruit instead of processed packaged sweets and snacks that are terrible for us..... Thanks for the opportunity to win! This is one subscription box that I'm really interested in subscribing to!
    Dh_jax (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Got this as my first box... wasn't a fan. I had to give away everything except the corn and dried apples, but not really a fan of either of those either. Wasn't worth the $10 this month, doesn't seem like it'll be worth $20 next month... (waaay too pricey!)

    ReplyDelete