SEARCH THIS SITE:

PopSugar Must Have Summer Fun: Another Special PS Box

The PopSugar Luxury box from December 2012.
The Luxury box in December (see my review HERE) was an interesting entry into the world of PopSugar Must Have boxes. My PopSugar Luxury box review was rather mixed: It did deliver on the luxury part, but as far as being highly useful it ended up being about 50/50.

Overall, I've enjoyed the items in the first Luxury box enough to be pretty intrigued by their new offering, the PopSugar Summer Fun Box. Of course, not much is know other than the $100 price tag and the fact that the PS site says:
  • Prep for Summer with our new Special Edition box
  • Must Have Summer finds hand-curated by our editors
  • A unique gift for family and friends to soak up the season
I admit it, I'm intrigued. It's hard not to be, especially because we know how high value PopSugar boxes tend to be! Interested in reading more PopSugar Must Have reviews? Here are the most recent reviews: February PopSugar ReviewMarch PopSugar Review.

Ready to try PopSugar Must Have for yourself, or even order the new Summer Fun box? Find it here: PopSugar Must Have: Summer Fun Box!

1 comment:

  1. Popsugar has a hard time pleasing everyone and the box will have some good along with the bad. I'd rather wait for you or someone with $$ to buy it, post a picture of it and then decide if I want some products from it. For $100 I'd rather save it for a vacation. Now that would be my summer fun!

    ReplyDelete