SEARCH THIS SITE:

Beauty Box Reviews: Blush Mystery Box Review

The Blush Mystery Beauty Box is brought to us by Blush.com, which is affiliated with DermStore and HairEnvy. This is one of the few beauty boxes that I had not yet had the opportunity to try, so I've been especially looking forward to it. This Blush Mystery Box review covers the May box. The June box will be out soon and is going to feature a Glytone SPF 50 Sunscreen Spray (retails for $39) along with 5 other items.
A gorgeous set of minis from Skylark (Elle and Blair Fowler's beauty line.)
Loved the shades, so summery. These go on quite well and have quite decent coverage with one coat, full coverage in two coats. I've only tried the Sea Glass and Jelly Shot thus far, so hoping this holds true for the other two.
Already a huge Cailyn gel liner fan. This full size gel liner retails for $21. Wantable and Ipsy have both sent these out, and luckily I didn't have a brown one yet. These are three piece sets that fit into a single piece for easy portability. The brush is quite good and the Cailyn gel liners have excellent staying power.
Fekkai Olive Oil shampoo (2 fl oz) and conditioner (2 fl oz): These are already in use because I was excited to get Fekkai products as I've used them previously. I'm impressed with the shine the give my hair.
Cotz Face: I have yet to try this sample tube, but it comes along with a 15% off code to use at Dermstore.
Baublebar crystal-embellished skull bracelet: This may be my very favorite item in the box! I love skulls and this one is perfect for me. This is easy to adjust and can be made quite a bit smaller or larger. I had trouble photographing this but it is really so much prettier than the photo shows!
While the cost of the box is only $24.95/month, you will receive $100 or more worth of product! This is really quite a fantastic deal and I will be able to use and enjoy every single product I received. I am pretty sure I will be getting a longer subscription to this box.  Both full size and travel size items are included, primarily beauty items, sometimes with some fun lifestyle items as well. Check it out here:
Blush Mystery Beauty Box



Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author.  SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.

4 comments:

  1. This looks like an amazing bag! I wish that I had ordered one now

    http://reviewsuntilyoudrop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Aloap Beauty Mail and Ipsy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Aloap Beauty Mail and Ipsy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to have to pass on this. I can get both Sample Society and Birchbox for the same price. I'm not worried about full size products, I just love the opportunity to try and review new things!

    ReplyDelete