SEARCH THIS SITE:

Mirenesse GlammBox Reviews Part Two: Mirenesse Skin Care Review


In part one of the Mirenesse GlammBox reviews, I covered the awesome Mirenesse makeup Glammbox. This Mirenesse Glammbox review will cover the skincare line. Like the other GlammBoxes, the skincare option costs $15/month, with $10 shipping from Australia. Greatly reduced prices and free shipping can be obtained by joining their VIP club.
Mirenesse Skin Care GlammBox
Mirenesse Power Lift Multiaction Skin Cleanser (2 oz): This is a 3 in 1 cleanser, and I LOVE IT! It deep cleans pores, tones the skin, and leaves a light moisturizer behind all in this one formula. It feels light on the skin but I can genuinely feel the dirt, grime, and oil wash away. Leaves the skin feeling super clean and soft.

Power Lift Anti-Age Treatment Cream (about .5 oz): This is a very creamy and thick formula that is meant for daily application to the neck and face. It is best used in combination with the big tube of Power Lift 3-in-1 cleanser that I also got in the GlammBox. I love this cream. It feels so wonderful on the face and neck and leaves my skin looking fresh, rested, and healthy.
Endless Youth Magic Beads (around .5 oz): This cleanser is designed to impart a youthful glow. You activate it by adding water, mixing, and massaging onto the face for 30 seconds. Splash off and you're done.
Endless Youth Ocean Milk Mousse Mask: This is a mask that you leave on for five minutes, then rinse off. It is a line and pore refiner, and after using it once I am pretty impressed. My skin does look better and more "dewy," somehow. I'll definitely be continuing with this one at least once a week.
Endless Youth Amazing Botanical Day Cell Serum (about .5 oz): This is very light and has a cooling effect. It works seamlessly under makeup and absorbs very quickly.
This was the skincare only box, but if you are interested in a makeup only box or a mixed skincare/makeup box, please check out my other reviews of those boxes. Mirenesse has genuinely impressed me with the quality of their products. I am so glad that I've learned about this makeup and skincare line, and I am now seriously considering joining the VIP club since I know I'll be re-ordering these fantastic products.

The GlammBoxes are $15 per month each, and shipping is an additional $10 for a total of $25. You'll get a value of at least $60 per GlammBox. However, if you are a member of the VIP club ($25 monthly) you'll get free shipping on all GlammBoxes, along with a $25 voucher monthly, special members only pricing of up to 80% off Mirenesse items, beauty points for every purchase.

Stay tuned next week for the Mirenesse GlammBox Skincare/Makeup mixed option!

Interested in the GlammBox? You can sign up here: Mirenesse GlammBox



Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author.  SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.

1 comment:

  1. I ordered the glambox after I saw this and your makeup one, I am getting the makeup one but may get this next month as it looks very nice. Thank you for the reviewing very helpful for me to decide.

    ReplyDelete