One thing that I've truly been enjoying most about this subscription box is that they mix it up: It's actually not just jewelry, but also accessories -- it's more of a vintage style box! This month was extra nice because it contained an item I was particularly in need of -- sunglasses, in a chic retro style.
| Cute adjustable bow ring in Tiffany Blue! |
| Chain link necklace in silver. This is a very attractive necklace, looks quite elegant and substantial. |
| This was tied in a bow, but it can be untied and will also work as a hair scarf, as seen in the inset photo. |
I'm really enjoying the lovely pieces in the Bleu Box each month, and I recommend it highly. Want to try it out? The first month is just $19.99, and $24.99 thereafter. Visit their site here: Bleu Vintage
Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author. SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.
Cute! I'm always a little scared of jewelry subscription boxes because I don't have my ears pierced and am scared they'll send me earrings. Looks like you got a good one!
ReplyDeleteThanks! This sub box is a lot of fun. They do send occasional earrings, but I think I've only ever had one pair in the last three months or so.
ReplyDelete