Another awesome month of PopSugar Must Have boxes! Last month was a really good one, but I must say that this month is even better. I am so thrilled with the selections they made for this box and I continue to be amazed that they send us such high value for just $35 per month.
 |
| Revenge Wears Prada:
This hardcover book is the sequel to The Devil Wears Prada. Cover price
is $25.99 and it's a new release. Fun for summer reading! The first
book was funny and easy to enjoy, so I think the sequel will be just as
good. |
 |
| Gorjana & Griffin Zuma Scarf:
This lovely semi-sheer scarf ($62 value!) has some bright color
blocking and is so chic and elegant. LOVE this scarf! It is huge and can
be used as a thin shawl, or a sarong as well. Can't wait to use this as
a sarong over the 4th of July weekend. |
 |
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer: (1.7
oz, full size): I'm already a Juice Beauty product user and I think
their products are great quality. This moisturizer is made from Vitamin C
and an organic resveratrol grapeseed ingredients to help bring about
healthier and rejuvenated skin. This will pair nicely with the Juice
Beauty Green Apple Peel I'm using currently, as a hydrating moisturizer. |
 |
Juice Beauty CC Cream : (two
tubes, each .17 oz) We got one tube of "Warm Glow" and one of "Natural
Glow." These will be fun to try. Since I'm so impressed with all the
Juice products, I'm quite excited to try their CC creams. |
 |
| Addicted to Sweat Jaw Breaker Chair Workout DVD:
This workout DVD retails for $19.99. The idea behind this DVD is that
you don't need all the gym equipment to get toned and fit. This routine
uses only a chair and the floor as workout tools. |
 |
Fit Popcorn (4.4
oz): This popcorn comes in a variety of unique flavors like Sea Salt
and Garlic Onion Dijon. Its healthy benefits include: All Natural,
Gluten free, zero trans fat, whole grain, and non-GMO corn.
Project 7 Sugar Free Mints: (full
size tube, 50 mints) There were several flavors sent out including
peppermint, wintergreen, and fresh mint. Each flavor is tied to a
specific cause that gives back. The company also makes bottled water and
coffee, and every product is tied to worldwide donations in the
following areas: Feed the Hungry, Heal the Sick, Hope for Peace, House
the Homeless, Quench the Thirsty, Teach them Well and Save the Earth.
Definitely products to feel good about!
|
 |
Gorjana & Griffin Gift Card: This
gift card is good for $25 towards any non-sale item in the Gorjana
& Griffin store. It can't be applied towards shipping, either, so
I'll have to save this until I can spend some cash beyond what's on the card. So many beautiful items there it will be hard to choose.
|
This was a spectacular month of PopSugar Must Have reviews again! Two amazing months in a row, and PS is making me fall in love with them all over again. For $35 monthly you just can't beat the value of getting over $100 in retail value of cool items (this box was closer to $200 retail value in fact!) May and June were fantastic, and I can only imagine what wonderful goodies PopSugar Must Have July 2013 has in store (it's their one-year anniversary box, and I think it's sure to be a special one.) You can get your first box for only $30 by using the code REFER5 here:
PopSugar Must Have! What do you think PopSugar box July 2013 will have in it?
Opinions stated in all site reviews on
SBT are entirely those of the author. SBT does not accept monetary
compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were
provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box
and products. Some posts on SBT
may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site
disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.
Thats the best pop sugar I have seen in all the reviews!!! I like that scarf more even than the one they sent last year that was really pretty too. I just ordered to get july's one year anniversary box. what do you think they may send to people?
ReplyDeleteThanks! The scarf is so much prettier in person, too -- it was hard to photograph well. I'm not sure what they will send us for July, hoping for a GREAT box as it's the big anniversary. I'd be happy to see some nice makeup, pretty nail polish, maybe something fun for summer. Enjoy your July box!
ReplyDeletePotentially, far more website traffic can be obtained
ReplyDeletethrough search engines than through advertising campaigns,
which is why ignoring SEO is costing your business more money than necessary.
A sign of a good SEO services in Utah is that they
will assess your website as the first step.
Where costs must be kept low, due to scarce funds and low financial commitment, the optimum way to gain organic traffic is
by getting your website to the top of the search engine
results - if you are successful with this tactic then
the search engines can throw a huge amount of targeted traffic your way (its then your
job to convert these visitors to sales commissions).
my page; Milwaukee SEO