Bike Loot is a brand new subscription box for cyclists. This monthly subscription box is curated especially for the serious cyclist, but is equally relevant for cycling enthusiasts of any level. For $10 per month, you will get deliveries of items like energy gels, energy bars, hydration items, and bike maintenance items. The box is typically mailed at mid-month, and I was very pleased by the lighting-quick delivery. This Bike Loot review covers the July box.
 |
| BikeLoot Box: Packed full of cycling fun! |
 |
| Wired Waffles: This chocolate chip energy waffle can be eaten either cold or warm, and is excellent as an on-the-go energy option, with its 200 mg of added caffeine. The waffle was delicious -- I had it as an early morning energy boost. BikeLoot suggest it as a good option for a before biking energy. |
 |
| AeroShot Energy: This energy booster blends 100 mg of caffeine and 8 unique vitamins. I've sampled this recently in the BroBox, and really enjoyed it. Because it's a powder, it is definitely a different way to get your energy boost. I'd liken these to Pixi sticks for grown ups, and it does taste similarly yummy. |
 |
| Body Glove SURGE: This is the first proven all natural energy shot. It's chemical free and is said to increase mental clarity and boost your immune system. Haven't tried this yet but looking forward to using it as a pre-gym boost soon. |
 |
| ProGold Pro Towels: These two-sided ultra tough towels are made for use in bike cleanup. One textured side and one smooth side can tackle dirt, grime, and grease on chains covered. I'll be turning this over to a friend who will be able to use it! |
 |
| EBoost: This dietary supplement contains Vitamins B6, B12, C, and D. I've tried these before and I'm not a fan of the orange flavor at all, so this goes to a friend who appreciates it. |
 |
| Elete Electrolytes: Add this to a liter of water, then drink as needed. Keeping your electrolytes up is essential in preventing cramping and are also a vital part of staying hydrated properly and heat tolerance. This little packet makes that pretty simple and I'm looking forward to using this for a hike. |
This is the only subscription box that is made just for cyclists, so if you are a cyclist or have a loved one who is, I think this is a fun gift idea. Even though I'm not a hardcore cyclist myself, I have actually used/plan to use most of this box, either before/after the gym or before hikes. I may actually pick up a longer subscription to BikeLoot for myself. Interested in checking it out? Get it here:
Bike Loot!
Opinions stated in all site reviews on
SBT are entirely those of the author. SBT does not accept monetary
compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were
provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box
and products. Some posts on SBT
may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site
disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.
No comments:
Post a Comment