SEARCH THIS SITE:

July Beauty Box Five Review: July BB5!

This is one of the earlier monthly Beauty Box Five reviews I've posted because I was happy to receive it quite unexpectedly today! This box was already known to contain a full size Be a Bombshell Cosmetics lip gloss so there has been a great deal of anticipation involved.
Beauty Box Five for July!
Beauty Box Five out of the box.
Every Beauty Foot Smoother (full size, $4.99 retail): This microdermabrasion smoother can be used on heels, elbows, and knees. It's double sided, with a coarse texture on one side and a fine one on the other. I'm loving this. Normally I use a pumice stone after showering, and today I tried this instead. It really works to slough off dead skin on the heels.
La Fresh Antibacterial Wipes (full size, 8 wipes, retails at $1.99): Although I do seem to get a never ending supply of these wipes in sub boxes...I also USE them. They are super handy and I'm now preferring these to the antibacterial gels I was previously hooked on.
Jean Pierre Nail Polish Remover Wipes (two single use wipes, .40 cents/each retail value) These nail polish remover wipes are something I stockpile for travel, and they've been super helpful to have. Always glad to get them since it prevents me from traveling with a bottle of polish remover or buying it while traveling.
H2O Plus Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment (.27 fl oz sample size, about $6 retail): Haven't tried this yet, but I've enjoyed other H2O products. According to the description, marine botanicals replenish and provide skin plumping overnight while time released ingredients slowly release into the skin during the day to keep skin dewy-fresh.
Be a Bombshell lip gloss (full size, .11 oz, $14 retail): I got the "Hot Mess" shade. Although this does look super screaming bright, it actually goes on far more sheer than you'd imagine. I am a big fan of this brand so I'm thrilled to get it in BB5. The spoiler they gave us for this box showed other Be a Bombshell products as well, so I have a feeling we may be seeing more of this brand from BB5 very soon (definitely hoping so!)
This box is $12 monthly (discounts for longer subs, such as $30 for 3 months). Generally the products tend to feature body care and hair care more than makeup, but as you can see from this month it's a nice mix. I always feel like I get my money's worth from BB5, and that is especially true this month due to the BaB lippie. The BaB lipgloss alone is worth more than I paid for the whole box!

Want to try Beauty Box Five? Make sure to get your order in before the 10th of August if you want to receive the next box. Get yours here:  Beauty Box Five


Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author.  SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.

No comments:

Post a Comment