SEARCH THIS SITE:

FabFitFun VIP Box Review and Coupon Code: Summer FabFitFun VIP Box Review!


FabFitFun

 The FabFitFun VIP box is finally here! I've been waiting on this one for a good while now, and couldn't wait to see what specific items I got. The boxes are all identical this time, with variations existing only in the Ivory + Mason sunglasses and in the Orly nail polish. Without further ado, the FabFitFun VIP box review:
FabFitFun unboxed: A ton of items!
Ivory + Mason Sunglasses: These retail for $135! Mine are in the "Trudel" style and have Tortoiseshell frames. They are smaller than many of the glasses made today, but they fit me well.
Adorable Ivory + Mason sunnies came with a cloth bag, a soft cleaning cloth, and an info card. For those who didn't like the style they got, Ivory + Mason is allowing exchanges for a $10 fee. I'm very happy with these, so I'll be keeping them.
Evian Facial Spray (full size, retails for $12): Thrilled to get this. It has  unique mineral balance and a neutral pH level to promote extra hydration. Always wanted to try it, never wanted to spend the cash on this splurge. It will feel great in this summer heat.
Purlisse Delicate Gentle Soy Milk Cleanser (5.6 oz, full size, retails $36): I've tried this once thus far and I'm really liking it so far. It leaves my skin feeling so soft!  It was recently named one of Vogue's favorite products.
Infinity Sun Glow on the Go Sunless Tanner (3 oz, travel size, retails at $35): Features essential oils, antioxidants, and botanicals. I've read that this is one of Giuliana Rancic's favorite products. While I am not a self tanner person, this is the one I'd try should it ever become necessary. Will be gifting this to a friend!

It Hair Care Surf Spray (5.1 oz full size, retail $6.99): Surf spray is definitely all the rage with sub boxes lately, but amazingly I've yet to try it. I really like this! My hair is pretty straight but I put a light mist of this on after shampoo and let it air dry and did get some beachy-type waves. It also smells really beachy, fresh, and nice.
Catalina Su Lip Gloss (full size, retail $14): From Giuliana Rancic's personal makeup artist's new makeup line. This is a very neutral shade, on the beige side. The color is ideal for me as I prefer super subtle colors in lip products. However, many may find it too subtle as it's near colorless. I like the formula: Non sticky and has nice staying power.
Orly Nail Lacquer (.6 fl oz, full size retail $8.50): This shade is called "Choreographed Chaos." It didn't really photograph well (haven't swatched it yet) because it has a lot of subtle shimmer that is lovely. Not the ordinary pink shade it looks like in this photo!
Yes to Cucumbers Face Towelettes (10 towelette travel size, retail $2.99): These are the products I really love to get more of, especially at this time of year. I take these along on trips and like to keep a pack in my purse. So refreshing and cooling. They may not quite stack up to my "holy grail" pure essential oil towelettes, Herban Essentials, but these are made specifically for the face and they are really nice.
Kind Bar ($1.99 retail): This is Dark Chocolate Chili Almond flavor. It is so delicious. My favorite Kind bar flavor is the Dark Chocolate Sea Salt, but after trying this I think it may tie for my favorite.  
I'm thrilled with this FabFitFun VIP box. $250 in products for $49.99? Amazing, and even better the products were stuff that is genuinely useful and are fun indulgences.Want to get this awesome summer box? It is almost sold out, but as of right now you can still get in on the summer VIP box. Boxes are $49.99 quarterly, and as you can see you more than get your money's worth. I was really amazed at the quantity and size of the products and can't wait to get the next box (the fall box will happen in September.) Get FabFitFun here: FABFITFUN VIP BOX!

I have a coupon code to get $10 off your first FFF VIP box that was included in the box: Use code 666656 at FABFITFUN VIP BOX to get your $10 discount. This says it's a unique code, so I don't know if it's good for one use, a few uses, or who knows. I'll make a note if the code expires!

Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author.  SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.

2 comments:

  1. Your discount code did not work...just a heads up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Nichole, this was a summer coupon code that is now expired BUT you can use FAB5 to save $5 still. :)

    ReplyDelete