SEARCH THIS SITE:

Introducing MunchIt: A New Snack Subscription Box!

Munchit is a brand new snack subscription box that sends out little weekly all organic snack packages for $3.58 per week. You get to choose your snack mix from a list on the Munchit.com site and you will only receive the snack mixes and items you actually choose (currently, 10 different mixes to choose from with more on the way.) Each of the containers has two servings (it is made similar to a graze container, but is larger!) You'll also get a tea selection (examples include hot and cold teas such as coconut mango oolong flavor), a sweet treat (choices include organic dark chocolate, organic milk chocolate, or a piece of hard candy) and a piece of organic chewing gum.



The Fourth of July mix: This contains dried apples, cinnamon almonds, and flame raisins. It was 2/3 delicious! I loved the chewy dried apples and the cinnamon almonds are fantastic (would like to buy cinnamon almonds separately in fact.) Since I am a very firm "no raisins" person, I did not consume the raisins. They were probably quite good, but I am just not a raisin person! I picked out all the apples and almonds and left the raisins for my sister. Her fault for not being here when it was delivered!
Twinings Cold Brewed Peach Iced Tea
Pomegranate candy: An organic hard candy that was really yummy.
Glee Sugar Free Organic gum: A little piece of gum in a cute box.

This was a fun little box to try, and the snack was yummy (raisins excepted). The only sad part is that it's only two servings (if you practice portion control) or one serving (if you don't use portion control) per week. On the other hand, that might be good because, well...it can be kind of tempting to eat a whole graze box in a day, which utterly defeats the purpose of portion control. So this is a good way to limit your snacking and keep it healthy, if you are tempted to eat "the whole thing". The worst damage you can do is to eat the whole package (two servings, technically.)

Price wise I think it's a decent deal at $3.58 IF you actually get two snacks out of it and if you actually use and enjoy all the components of the box -- but if you just get one snack out of it then it may not be worth it to you. I like the idea of it being a full "snack experience" however the tea is utterly lost on me and I'm not much of a gum chewer either, so it's not an ideal fit for me personally (just can't turn myself into a tea drinker no matter how I keep trying.)  I'd probably get it for my mum, however, as the tea and snacks are all perfect for her.

Right now Munchit is delivering to the following areas: Delaware, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC, and West Virginia.They plan to expand into further states very soon.

Want to try it out for yourself? You can sign up here: Munchit.com

Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author.  SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, because of your review, I placed an order. I received my first box today and reviewed it at my blog here: http://valerie-reviews-books.blogspot.com/2013/07/monthly-box-review-munchit-natural.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with you that this is not good for someone who doesn't like tea which I do not. Also I don't like that they only send out one thing of snacks that I'd probably eat at once. I can pay only like $1.50 more and get four snacks with graze. And they have lots more variety. TY for doing an honest review and telling the truth!!!

    ReplyDelete