SEARCH THIS SITE:

iBbeautiful Box Review: iBbeautiful June Box!


iBbeautiful is a new company that offers subscription boxes for the girls in your life, from tweens to older teens! These boxes are geared just for the girls who love discovering fun products, being first to wear the new trends, and having the thrill of a surprise box just for them in the mailbox each month. I reviewed a tween box last month and was very pleased with it so I've been looking forward to seeing what this month's box held.

iBbeautiful offers both a "Tween" box and a "Teen" box, and this review will give you a look inside a June Tween iBbeautiful box.  Both the Tween and the Teen boxes have two price options: $18 for the basic box, and $28 for the graphic tee box. The graphic tee box includes the same items as the basic box along with a graphic tee shirt that your teen or tween will love, sized for her. This box includes the graphic tee for Tweens.
The iBbeautiful box for June, tween graphic tee version.
Ottille & Lulu Feel Good Shampoo & Body Wash and Shiny Silky Detangler & Conditioner (2 fl oz each, quite large deluxe samples): These are formulated to deliver shiny silky hair without using harsh chemicals to do so. Both are in a refreshing wild mint scent that is so nice. It's really an invigorating scent and would be the perfect "get going in the morning" hair care/body wash product. The company teamed up with iBb to offer special discounts for subscribers: The coupon code on the reverse of the card gets you half off the full size versions of the same products in this box!
Primitives by Kathy "Girl Power" note pad: This note pad does include a little pencil and has sticky papers that you can post anywhere. iBbeautiful is sponsoring a great challenge for girls this month: Write one amazing thing about yourself on this pad and place it on your mirror prior to bed each night. At month's end, you'll have a collage of your special qualities on the mirror. Photograph the collage and send it to iBbeautiful for an opportunity to score some extra iBb goodies. I love how iBb interacts with their subscribers and encourages participation from  tweens and teens.
Primitives by Kathy "Girl Power" shelf sitter (same theme as the note pad above): This is a small shelf decoration that can be placed on a desk, shelf, or nearly anywhere as a cute reminder of how special girls really are. Love the old fashioned photos, too cute.
Pony Holders/Bracelets: These are so cute, the tie dye one is something I grabbed to try out right away for myself. These are Twistband type items that can be doubled or tripled up to hold a ponytail securely. No matter how many of these you own, it seems like a few more never hurts. Pretty safe bet that the tweens and the teens will be using these right away!
Flower Earrings: Not sure of a brand on these, but they are identified as Flower Earrings on the info card. The little case is adorable with the flower  logo on it, and I like these dainty little earrings. They are a little bigger than a pencil eraser and feature a pale blue stone that looks like a blue topaz in the center.
Graphic Tee: The message is "Stay You and Carry On" with a sweet pink smiley topped by a crown. Absolutely adorable. Note: This tee shirt does not reflect actual sizing, it was made to show the graphic design this month! If you order the teen or tween graphic tee package, you'll be able to specify which size is needed.
This was the second iBbeautiful box I've had, and I am pleased once again. I think that they meet the needs of their target demographic very well -- the box really does feel like a fun, younger version of the adult sub boxes. Would your teen or tween love to try an iBbeautiful box? Check them out on Facebook or visit the iBbeautiful site to subscribe!

Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author.  SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.

3 comments:

  1. I signed up for ibbeautiful for my teen as a year of monthly Christmas gifts. I’ve been charged 3 times but have only received one box. Sixty dollars for one box is beyond expensive and when I emailed to inquire and then cancel, I got email after email of promises and fluff. I look for this service to go out of business soon. There is definitely major disorganization and incompetence going on. Very disappointed.

    ReplyDelete