SEARCH THIS SITE:

PopSugar Must Have July Review + PopSugar August Spoilers! PopSugar Must Have August 2013 Spoiler!

Those of you who have read my previous PopSugar Must Have box reviews may recall my theory that PSMH likes to include "WTH" items in their boxes just for kicks. The last few months have been pretty fantastic -- last month especially! -- but this month is back to WTH items. The whole box wasn't bad, just a little strange.

I think the theme for PS this month was "randomness" ... see below.

NC LA Polish in "As If" ($16 retail, 15 ml full size bottle), Tovolo King Cube Ice Cube Tray ($8.50 retail), Mighty Leaf Ginger Peach Iced Tea (retail $6.25, contains four 1/2 gallon tea bags), Supergoop Serum (retail $42, 1.7 oz full size!), HannahMax Cookie Chips in Dark Chocolate (retail about $2.50, 2 oz bag), and Baublebar Rose Double Curb Chain necklace ($28 retail)

Excited to try the Supergoop Serum (It's SPF 30 and can be used as a primer, moisturizer, and a fine line/wrinkle smoother!) The NC LA polish is a shade that looks like it will be quite pretty and I'll update once I've swatched it. The necklace...well, it's big and extremely heavy, the quality does seem very good. It's really quite cute, I just don't know if I will use it very often as it's more bold than the pieces I tend to favor. I've been super pleased with my other BaubleBar items so I know this is nice quality.

The WTH items...well, I'm not really crazy for the ice cube tray. I'll use it sometime but it's definitely not what I'd call a "must have" type of item.  And being as I'm not a tea drinker I'll be gifting the tea, but I know my mother will adore it. The cookie chips are delicious, if completely random. They are kind of like having a chocolate cookie fest with much less guilt, so I'm all for that.

Looking at the photo above, you can see it's rather difficult to see a real cohesive theme. Well, every month can't be the best, right?

Although this was most certainly NOT the best month of PS ever, I have very high hopes for August. While the 1 year anniversary was technically in July, they are now calling August their anniversary month and have already told subbers that we'll get the really pretty Gorjana necklace you see below in the August PopSugar Must Have box! So, this gives us your first of the spoilers PopSugar Must Have August 2013! Wanna get the box? Sign up here: POPSUGAR MUST HAVE!

2 comments:

  1. Good review. Looking forward to August - should be getting it this week, right? Anyway, July was my first box so kinda disappointing I agree with your comments for the exact same reasons. I have used the ice cube tray or worn the necklace yet. Nail polish is very pretty and I wore it for about a week, but I love a neutral/nude nail. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Its genuinely remarkable post, I have got much clear idea regarding from this post.


    Feel free to visit my web page :: tickets (clubtickets.ws)

    ReplyDelete