Bleu Box, the oh-so-chic vintage inspired jewelry subscription box, arrived a few days ago and I was excited to get into the box right away! During the summertime I tend to have more opportunities to wear and show off pretty jewelry and accessories since it's the season for sundresses, open necklines, and tanks. I was hoping for another pretty necklace this month, and Bleu Box delivered!
 |
| Love and adore this studded cuff. It is exactly my style (well my dressy style!) and has two sets of snaps. This is wearing it at the smallest. This piece was the star of the box for me! |
 |
| The necklace looked a bit on the huge side at first. It actually lays quite nicely and is a great statement piece. The hammered metal look is really nice and it looks like a high quality piece. |
 |
| These matching earrings were a surprise inclusion, as they were not mentioned on the card. Nice bonus! |
 |
| A dainty little beaded infinity sign bracelet. This is most definitely for smaller wrists. My wrists are pretty small and I was careful putting the bracelet on, because while it does stretch I was paranoid about breaking it. It's very cute though! |
 |
| An infinity sign ring (adjustable) to match the bracelet. I really liked this a lot. It's super easy to adjust seamlessly. This made two "sets" of jewelry in this box (the necklace/earrings and this bracelet/ring combo.) Pretty sweet! |
The Silver level Bleu Box (the one showed in this Bleu Box review) delivers three or four items to subscribers for $24.99
monthly (first
month is discounted to $19.99.) Each package will contain $50 in product, and all
Bleu
Box subbers get a 10 percent discount on any products on the Bleu
Vintage site, anytime. They post many jewelry and accessory items in
their online store and on their
Facebook page. Bleu Box also offers a
Gold level Bleu Box that
costs $49.99 and has $100 in merchandise.
I'm really enjoying the lovely pieces in the Bleu Box each month, and I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to freshen up their jewelry wardrobe without having to spend a bundle. Want to try it out? The silver sub box is $24.99 monthly. Visit their site here:
Bleu Vintage
Opinions stated in all site reviews on
SBT are entirely those of the author. SBT does not accept monetary
compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were
provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box
and products. Some posts on SBT
may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site
disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.
How do you get the first box for $19.99? There is nothing on their site about that.
ReplyDeleteAwww I just went and double checked and that promo is over now, you're right. :( Sorry about that! Hopefully they'll have another discount coming out soon.
DeleteThis wristbands are fantastic i really like to wear it cheap custom wristbands
ReplyDelete