SEARCH THIS SITE:

Beauty Box 5 Review: August Beauty Box Five Review!

Beauty Box Five sent out a nice box this August! Last month we got a full size Be a Bombshell lip gloss and this month subscribers got another full size BaB product, which I loved.
August Beauty Box Five
August Beauty Box Five, unboxed
Glitter nail file: Love it! Like most girls, I adore sparkles and glitter so this made me happy. My nail file was red, but there were a variety of different colors sent out.
Heavenly Silk Skin Moisturizer (2 fl oz, retail about $1.80): Has a fantastic scent. This is an anti-aging and skin firming lotion, so it imparts some of the same benefits as moisturizer for the face does! This lotion is often sold as an after-tan lotion at tanning salons, and I've never tried this particular kind so I'm happy to get to try it.
Be a Bombshell Eyeshadow(full size, retail $14): This was sent out in a range of shades. Mine was "Birthday Suit" which is a very good neutral that is a great base for other shadows. It will mix well with other shadows.
Nubar Nail Polish (mini, 7 ml retail value $4): Again a variety of shades were sent out and I was quite pleased with this pale blue shade. I've never tried this polish before and I can't wait to experience this brand.
H2O+ Advanced Marine Firming Lotion  (8ml/.27 fl oz retail around $1.50): I've really liked the other H2O+ products that BB5 has sent us this year so will be glad to try this one. It says that it actually helps skin plump up in minutes. I'll be testing it out on under-eye circles after I've been awake for far too long!
At $12 per month, I always feel that I get full value from BB5, especially in the last few months. I was especially happy to get another full size Be a Bombshell product this month -- the eyeshadow alone "made" the box for me, but the other items are all very nice and will certainly be used. Beauty Box Five is typically shipped around the 20th of each month and arrives just prior to the month's end (this month it was pretty early!) Want to get BB5? Check it out here: Beauty Box Five



Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author.  SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section. 

1 comment:

  1. You have really nice posts i like to see this and i read this article you have but i found cheap rubber wristbands thanks for sharing these posts

    ReplyDelete