SEARCH THIS SITE:

PopSugar Must Have Box Reviews: August PopSugar Must Have Review!

PopSugar Must Have celebrated its first birthday in July, and this August box gave subscribers a special gift to celebrate that milestone. PopSugar announced the special item ahead of time, so we knew about the beautiful Gorjana & Griffin necklace that was coming. I was actually even more pleased with the necklace in person than I was in photos. The other items in the box were a lot of fun (and quite useful) this month so I'd call it another winning month for PSMH!

Gorjana & Griffin necklace: This retails for $65 and is really beautiful. I had expected it to be longer but I loved the way it lands just under the collarbone. So pretty!
Dermalogica 2-part system: A cleansing gel and a pre-cleanse. These sample sizes would retail for just at $7 each. Have not tried these yet because I hate to change my skincare system when it's working. I will probably try them once my current Evologie bottles run out while I wait for replacements to arrive.
May Designs Weekly To-Dos List Book: (Retail $15.30) This is a cute agenda book that may just inspire me to start putting my thoughts to paper again. I freely admit to using the iPhone to make lists, keep track of events, calendars, etc -- which means I am probably way too dependent upon the phone.
Inside of the May Designs To Do List Book
Bentgo Bento Box (Retail $14.99): This amazingly well designed Bento box was sent out in a variety of colors and I was particularly pleased to get the pink/purple shade! I've never had a Bento box before and it has inspired me to really enjoy creating meals and packing them artistically.
It has room for tons of food, plus sturdy utensils, and it even has an elastic band to keep it tightly together. Bentgo included a coupon for a replacement strap as well, which impressed me.
Lulah Body Wash in Tamarind Ginger (retail $11.25): This scent includes not only Tamarind and ginger but also lime, cucumber, and ambrette seed. The scent is rather exotic but not overly strong. I didn't like it much at first but it has definitely grown on me!


Lunares Apple Bowl (retail $29): This is a very pretty bowl that would work as a trinket bowl or a snack bowl. As pretty as it is, the apple theme does not fit my decor at all so my sister will be the proud new owner of this.
Naturebox Granny Smith Apples (retails for $4): Naturebox is already my favorite food subscription box and I have had these delicious dried apples before. I love most of the Naturebox snacks but they do dried fruit particularly well, so I was very glad to see this Naturebox/PSMH collab happen this month.

I felt that overall this was another good month for PopSugar. Even though I won't be using every single item, that is one of the great benefits of this subscription box for me: I tend to end up with plenty of high quality items for gifting. Want to sign up for your own box of "must haves?"  Use the code REFER5 to take $5 off your first month, and get it here: PopSugar Must Have!



Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author.  SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section. 

No comments:

Post a Comment