SEARCH THIS SITE:

Birchbox Reviews: August Birchbox Review!

Birchbox has been sending out consistently fantastic boxes to me, and I'm thrilled to report that this continues with this August Birchbox review. There are usually around 40 variations of the Birchbox boxes, and typical boxes have five items per month. For $10 per month, I think it's a great deal!  
Birchbox August
Modelco Lipstick: Disco Fever is the name of this shade. It's an orangey-red, and I am not sure about this one yet. I tried it once and it does look pretty nice since I'm really tan at the moment but I don't think I'll love it except when I'm really dark.

Juice Beauty Oil Free Moisturizer: Love Juice Beauty products and I'm glad Birchbox is sending them to me so often. This is a great moisturizer that doesn't clog the pores and feels really light.
BooBoo Cover Up: This is pretty great. It works just as well as my favorite concealer of all time, Hard Candy's Glamoflague. The shade is perfect for me, luckily.
Jasmine Seven Fresh Feet Wipes: These peppermint wipes are for both the hands and the feet and feel so refreshing! I loved using these after a hike recently.
Super Slip Sudsy Shampoo: This is said to be a great detangling shampoo that will work on both straight and curly hair, although it's particularly suited for curly hair. I'll be trying this out soon.
BirchBox is $10 per month and will send you 4-6 samples that include makeup, hair products, bodycare products, and lifestyle extras that do not count toward your beauty sample total (occasional protein bars, etc). You can earn $5 in credit each month just for reviewing your products on the BirchBox site, and the credit is good for any item in the BirchBox store. The waiting list for BirchBox is normally around a month, and you can get on the list here: BirchBox!

Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author.  SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.





1 comment:

  1. I got all different products than you except the lipstick. I got a darker, more purple color. I wore mine with a formal outfit that I had and it looked really nice!

    Reviews Until You Drop

    ReplyDelete