SEARCH THIS SITE:

Ipsy Reviews: August Ipsy Review

Ipsy has definitely been on a roll the last few months, and they have been delving into wider Glambag variations. For the most part, I've enjoyed the gamble of the many variants, but I will freely admit that I got lucky and received the Urban Decay lipstick this month. If I'd received the lipgloss instead I'd have been not nearly as pleased. So, on to the bag! This Ipsy review covers the August Ipsy Glambag.
Pixi Lash Booster Mascara: I've tried this twice, and so far I'd say it's pretty decent. I love receiving these mini mascaras as they are perfect for my cosmetic case.
Nailtini polish (full size, retail $13): I adore the Nailtini formula, although this color (Mai Tai) is definitely not my favorite color. I think this is the third Nailtini Ipsy has sent us, and they really are lovely polishes that tend to last for me.
Urban Decay Lipstick (0.04 oz, deluxe sample with a value around $10): So pleased to get this! I'm a huge Urban Decay fan, and although this lippie does look pretty small it has a lot of product in there. Side note: I find the UD product packaging so incredibly gorgeous!
Mica Beauty eyeshadow (full size, retail $14.95) (Bronze): This is a great shade that is so perfect with a summer tan. I think it looks great with the bronzer I've been using.
Michael Todd Pumpkin Facial Mask (1fl oz, retail around $5): This is a rich and nourishing mask that is designed to add extra moisture to the skin. Haven't tried it yet but will be using this soon. I've heard raves about Michael Todd products so I'm excited to try this.
Close up of the bag design!
Another good month for Ipsy. The bag itself was not nearly as pretty as I'd been envisioning (had been dreaming of purple glitter...) but it's cute as a makeup bag once in a while. Ipsy continues to be an absolutely fantastic value at only $10 per month, in my opinion! Want to get your own Glambag? Sometimes there is a waiting list but it tends to be pretty quick (a few weeks or less) on average. Get your Ipsy here: Ipsy


Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author.  SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.

1 comment:

  1. really impressed with ipsy and definitely want to subscribe soon ! oh the UD lipstick is amazing! and the pumpkin scrub... you had a fantastic bag!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete