Birchbox recently released two special edition boxes, one of which I reviewed already (you can still enter the giveaway for that box here!) This is the Birchbox for CEW box which is called the "Mass Appeal" box: It is filled with those drugstore gems that are just as impressive as some of the really expensive brands.
 |
| Unboxed: Pretty impressive! |
 |
| Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain: Love this! Had been hoping for a lighter color but since it's a stain it's very adjustable and is very easy to use. |
 |
| L'Oreal Paris Eyeshadow in Glistening Garnet: Not in love with the color. I've seen some navy blues and green shades in other boxes, so might be trying to trade this. |
 |
| Burt's Bees Ultimate Care Hand Cream: This is a great size and it is super thick. Very moisturizing and is something I love since I get "gardeners hands" at this time of year. |
 |
| Nivea Lip Care Kiss of Olive Oil & Lemon: Haven't tried it yet, but the Nivea lip care products are great in my opinion. Once I finish up the tube I'm using, this will be next in line. It tastes better than it sounds and has a pleasant light scent. |
 |
| Simple Sensitive Skin Revitalizing Eye Roll-On: I've tried this and it does feel very nice. Ever so slightly tingly. I'm not sure if my under eye area looked any better afterwards, but since I tried it on a couple-hours-of-sleep night, I don't think anything could have really helped. |
 |
| Olay Professional Spot Fading Treatment: This is for fading age spots, and I have passed it on to my mom, who is currently dealing with some age spots on her hands. So far, it's only been a week but she thinks the spots look brighter and a bit faded. |
Overall, I was very pleased with this
Birchbox Mass Appeal box, possibly even more so than the other higher end box. This had some excellent sample sizes and was full of products I really can use and enjoy. Did you get this box? What variations did you get?
Birchbox
I love Nivea lip balms!! They make the best chapsticks
ReplyDeleteReviews Until You Drop